Things from old LSRP you'd like to see here

Lucie

On 8/9/2020 at 6:46 PM, Daquan Kingston said:

Advertisement queue. I have broken two keyboards so far because some random person out there is spamming the timer to pump his useless car sale advert for the 10th time.

Very nerdy, you. 

Animated handshakes & gang signs please.

On 8/14/2020 at 2:24 AM, Starling said:

The option to /tie & /blindfold a target

/melow /ds 

Being able to save and keep a custom walkstyle forever after donating for the first time to keep that extra uniqueness on our own characters.

/Melow and /ds are already in here, I think /tie and blindfold are although might be mistaken.

The ending is gold though, please let us keep our walk styles ? 

9 minutes ago, Rastapasta said:

I think /tie and blindfold are although might be mistaken.

they're not. There used to be a command that'd allow you to tie a player, but it was removed or became bugged, one of the two.

all i know is that 'ties' are practically useless unless u use them on urself or give them to the other player to /useitem

Edited by El Ghetto Man
  • Upvote 1
Just now, El Ghetto Man said:

they're not. There used to be a command that'd allow you to tie a player, but it was removed or became bugged, one of the two.

all i know is that 'ties' are practically useless unless u use them on urself or give them to the other player to /useitem

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I figured it was in because i'm pretty sure you can still trunk people ?. (Maybe not?)

/ds and /melow definitely are use them both daily.

Edited by Rastapasta