Things from old LSRP you'd like to see here

Lucie

4 hours ago, Lucie said:

El Corona Community Center (2015)

https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=476863

A lovely place in the middle of the ghetto, where gang teens could play games, be served meals, spend a night or two, staying away from the streets, also hiding from police. 

The Los Santos City Government is actually working on a Community Center, and so is IHI Hope Health Center I assume.

1 hour ago, Rozi said:

I'm just going to say something. Why would we want ANYTHING from a dying server? I has been dying and it is dead for a reason ya know?

You must have been a newer LSRP player.

As for the answer, I'd like to see more larger gangs. Like in LSRP, it was Murdaville, RBF and Kilo and that was pretty much it for awhile.  On the same note, made up gangs feel a lot more fun then realistic gangs as well.

1 hour ago, Rozi said:

I'm just going to say something. Why would we want ANYTHING from a dying server? I has been dying and it is dead for a reason ya know?

Because there are elements to LSRP that are superior to GTAW. This could be anything from lack of client support/ability and onwards.

Not everything on LSRP was bad. It wasn't always dying. You used to play during the good days, you know this.

Honestly nothing. LSRP had its golden era, it was fun while it lasted, had lots of good roleplay with quality people; but we're onto a new era. Server needs to think less about mimicking the past and look toward innovation. A lot of problems I think the server/community have at the moment derive from trying to be like something else. 

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 5