Make it possible to sell your property to the server without waiting 14 days

Short description: Currently you have to wait 14 days to sell your property either to a player or to the server.

Detailed description: As far as I know, this 14 day system was implemented to make it harder for people to get rich buy buying properties cheap and selling them for higher price. However, if I want to get rid of my property for only 50 percent of its value I can't find a reason why wouldn't that be possible. We all do stupid mistakes but forcing us to live with that mistake for 14 days is another new level. If I sell my property to the server I don't earn anything, I lose a bunch of money and I can't see a reason why wouldn't that be allowed.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Brings money out of the server.

Additional information: N/A

Selling the property to server should be allowed without the 14 days delay, yes.

Technically, this rule was made to stop property flipping. (Buying any property and selling it for much higher price the other day)

Edited by Zayyy
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Zayyy said:

Selling the property to server should be allowed without the 14 days delay, yes.

Technically, this rule was made to stop property flipping. (Buying any property and selling it for much higher price the other day)

Exactly.