3d printed guns

ClockyCow

3d printed guns

Short description:  You can 3d print guns with a 3d printer.

Detailed description: Buy a 3d printer in a hardware store, and place it in your house or apartment, and press y to print, you can print multiple guns. Normal 3d printer can only print plastic guns and extended magazines, the metal 3 printer can print suppresors, extended magazines, and all guns. Guns printed from metal printer all take 6h print. Supresores would take 1h to print no matter the printer.

Commands to add: None

Items to add: 

3d printer

Price: 1000$

Metal 3d printer

Price: 50 000$

Plastic pistol

Time to print 1h

Damage: 26

Fire rate: 40

Accuracy: 20

Clip size: 10

Plastic SMG

Time to print 3h

Damage: 22

Fire rate: 55

Clip size: 40

Plastic SMG

Time to print 3h

Damage: 22

Fire rate: 55

Plastic Carbine

Time to print 4h

Damage: 32

Fire rate: 65

Accuracy: 22

Plastic Heavy shotgun

Time to print 5h

Damage: 85

Fire rate: 40

Accuracy: 30

Range: 25

Clip size: 8

Plastic sniper rifle

Time to print 8h

Damage: 96

Fire rate: 25

Accuracy: 50

Range: 80

Clip size: 10

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would add more realism and improve the gun market add things like supresores, extended magizines and more guns. Edit: this isnt a fiction its realty. https://defcad.com/     http://deterrencedispensed.com/

Additional information: none

Edited by ClockyCow

I think you need to revise what kind of suggestions you're posting my dude.

First and foremost, the lack of extended magazines and suppressors on the server are not intentional. They lack the ability to be added as of right now. This is due to change in the future. Furthermore.... you can't reliably print a 3d suppressor, and magazines still require professional parts like followers or springs. And RELIABLE .cad files for OPERATIONAL and SAFE firearms are rare. They don't exist for most weapon platforms, infact only a few have somewhat reliable designs.

Just now, Marksman said:

I think you need to revise what kind of suggestions you're posting my dude.

First and foremost, the lack of extended magazines and suppressors on the server are not intentional. They lack the ability to be added as of right now. This is due to change in the future. Furthermore.... you can't reliably print a 3d suppressor, and magazines still require professional parts like followers or springs. And RELIABLE .cad files for OPERATIONAL and SAFE firearms are rare. They don't exist for most weapon platforms, infact only a few have somewhat reliable designs.

Dude I could have made it more indepth but its easer to implement if it isnt super complicadeted.