How do I install redux 1.8 without OpenIV?

Rix4Soul

How do I install Redux 1.8 without OpenIV?

Rage MP won't start.

I tried using - ArchiveFix, it seems to have worked, but the error occurs already during startup.

Are there any other options besides ArchiveFix?

Redux has a bunch of files (archives) for replacement, maybe I overlooked something and this does not work?
Are there anyone who can help me?

Hey, installing graphics mods from scratch might be a complicated proccess, but there's already a RageMP version on the forums if you don't wanna bother with Archivefixing a lot of files.

(Credits to @Rease for the work)

Edited by F0r3sT
Fixed a typo.
3 hours ago, F0r3sT said:

Hey, installing graphics mods from scratch might be a complicated proccess, but there's already a RageMP version on the forums if you don't wanna bother with Archivefixing a lot of files.

(Credits to @Rease for the work)

can I ask you for a link to the ragemp version of redux last version? I want ultra graphics :3

Edited by Rix4Soul
49 minutes ago, Rix4Soul said:

can I ask you for a link to the ragemp version of redux last version? I want ultra graphics :3

If I gotta be honest, I don't use Redux for RAGE. I don't think there's a big difference between the one I've linked and the latest one.

Just now, Rix4Soul said:

or

Which one is better? What do you recommend?

It really comes down to your taste, everyone has their own opinions about graphics mods. You can go ahead and check screenshots from the topic and make your decision from there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bash locked this topic