What do you wanna see from gang RP?

Sixth

4 hours ago, Baby Renegade said:

I hate and feel that a lot of the law/ruling/general opinions that are enforced around gang roleplay 9 times out of 10 are made by dudes that have absolutely zero clue with gang roleplay and have no experience, trying to tell people why would a gang member kill another one in a bar or even in public this and that like are you okay? Gang members REAL gang members are down to put in work whenever and where ever and a lot of them don’t give a fuck about witnesses too, I just think overall more experienced gang intact role players should have more of a say of ruling around that type of stuff. I’m tired of having to think twice of doing gang shit because somebody gone cry and I’m gonna get punished for something you really shouldn’t be punished before because it’s realistic grimey gang RP.

As a person that has RP'd in Davis, El Burro, and Vespucci, as a gang member, for eight entire months, combined with real life studies in criminology & real life experience in an actual set, I would like to inform you that shootings within bars/clubs are uncommon. REAL gang members would actually prefer to handle their business in an area where they would not get caught in order to prevent their set from having a gang injunction filed against them. This isn't the nineties... sets are beginning to realize that being negligent leads to gang injunctions, destroying the profits of the gang. 

I've actually banged for nine years... familiar with the phrase "You makin' it hot?" or "Why you makin' it fuckin' heated?".... niggas don't like that. It's kind of why your OG or other higher-up would pull you to the side to talk to you. This was the early 2000s, and shootings within night clubs were actually more common during the early 2000s than 2020. Yet, even then, you were fuckin' STUPID for pulling that off. The entire set would both praise and diss you, at the same time, for doing it. They'll praise your bravery, but diss your stupidity. People always overhype the night-club shooters in the media because it would provide views to the news company... it's rarer than one could imagine. It shouldn't be happening twice every week.

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 1
  • Fenrir locked this topic