What do you wanna see from gang RP?

Sixth

9 hours ago, Ears Up said:

LOL are you dumb? That's not how rival gangs interact when they run into eachother lol. If you run into someone you despise in a club and bump into him, you gonna fight him, or just 'walk away with a slight dislike' for eachother? LMAO.... Please, don't comment here again.

You over here expecting gang members to bump into eachother and be like 'Oh, my apologies kind sir! oh, i notice you're from MS-13 and I'm from Playboys! But not to worry, kind sir! We're in a club! It would be madness to fight eachother here!'

That shit made me facepalm so hard that my nose broke.

Not at all what I'm expecting, you're exaggerating as you people usually do. Smh.

Sorry mister gangman, didn't know you were sensitive bud.

Edited by cracked
9 hours ago, Ears Up said:

LOL are you dumb? That's not how rival gangs interact when they run into eachother lol. If you run into someone you despise in a club and bump into him, you gonna fight him, or just 'walk away with a slight dislike' for eachother? LMAO.... Please, don't comment here again.

You over here expecting gang members to bump into eachother and be like 'Oh, my apologies kind sir! oh, i notice you're from MS-13 and I'm from Playboys! But not to worry, kind sir! We're in a club! It would be madness to fight eachother here!'

That shit made me facepalm so hard that my nose broke.

The person actually stated that it shouldn't resort to robbing or killing a person, every single time. Brawls? Sure... that's common in bars. Shootings within bars and clubs should happen once every blue moon. It's happened, but not at the rate as this server.

Edited by DLimit
  • Applaud 1
30 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The person actually stated that it shouldn't resort to robbing or killing a person, every single time. Brawls? Sure... that's common in bars. Shootings within bars and clubs should happen once every blue moon. It's happened, but not at the rate as this server.

It's against server rules to even equip a weapon in a public business, unless these things just happen and never get brought to light, then idk what you mean lol. I've been CKed for Fear RP before for just emoting having a weapon in a club. Brawls are also rare in clubs/bars on the server. I've seen/heard of MAYBE three out of the year I've played here. 

50 minutes ago, cracked said:

Not at all what I'm expecting, you're exaggerating as you people usually do. Smh.

With how you respond here, you're either a mallrat or a robo cop RPer and it shows.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, DLimit said:

all im saying is that if two gangs that dislike eachother immensely run into eachother at a bar, of course they're gonna fight. Aint gonna be none of that 'you bumped into me but it's cool because we're in public' shit.

58 minutes ago, cracked said:

No, I just know what I'm talking about. If two gang members that dislike eachother run into eachother at a bar or club, they're gonna fight. Period.

46 minutes ago, Dustyboi said:

It's against server rules to even equip a weapon in a public business, unless these things just happen and never get brought to light, then idk what you mean lol. I've been CKed for Fear RP before for just emoting having a weapon in a club. Brawls are also rare in clubs/bars on the server. I've seen/heard of MAYBE three out of the year I've played here. 

With how you respond here, you're either a mallrat or a robo cop RPer and it shows.

I've seen Admins state, in Global chat, to "Void that shooting at [INSERT CLUB]" at least once or twice a week.

It isn't against the server rules to utilize a firearm in a business. It's only against the server rules to rob a business without an admin's permission. However, risky actions leads to risky consequences, which is why CK's are often issued when individuals escalate scenes, unreasonably.

18 minutes ago, DLimit said:

I've seen Admins state, in Global chat, to "Void that shooting at [INSERT CLUB]" at least once or twice a week.

It isn't against the server rules to utilize a firearm in a business. It's only against the server rules to rob a business without an admin's permission. However, risky actions leads to risky consequences, which is why CK's are often issued when individuals escalate scenes, unreasonably.

We do it where it would be unrealistic to pull a gun in a packed club, full of witnesses and cctv cameras. Usually it happens when people start brawling and it's not going well for them. Behaviour like this is just disruptive to the roleplay that goes on in and around a club, it completely kills the vibe and general atmosphere. We're not gonna let players disrupt roleplay like that for others over petty IC grudges and insults.

If you need to kill someone, plan it carefully and do it discreetly not where everyone can see you do it.

• Upvote 1

Less hostility towards other players, preferably. Maybe it's the just the fact that gang roleplay inevitably pits you against others regularly, but I see an inane amount of hostility towards people on an OOC basis. 

Edited by Queen

I hate and feel that a lot of the law/ruling/general opinions that are enforced around gang roleplay 9 times out of 10 are made by dudes that have absolutely zero clue with gang roleplay and have no experience, trying to tell people why would a gang member kill another one in a bar or even in public this and that like are you okay? Gang members REAL gang members are down to put in work whenever and where ever and a lot of them don’t give a fuck about witnesses too, I just think overall more experienced gang intact role players should have more of a say of ruling around that type of stuff. I’m tired of having to think twice of doing gang shit because somebody gone cry and I’m gonna get punished for something you really shouldn’t be punished before because it’s realistic grimey gang RP.

Edited by Baby Renegade
  • Upvote 2
  • Fenrir locked this topic