What do you wanna see from gang RP?

Sixth

9 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Less people asking questions "Hey you new here, never seen you around." Especially when their faction just moved into the area where questioned people live already. Cause I am sure people are tired saying "I am not new, you are." I sure am.

Less killing.

I am trying to rp in TCG and I am getting PK'ed daily. Sometimes even two or more times per day.

I've never PK'ed anyone in this server with my character but I am starting to realize that most of the guys sees "gang rp" as "killing each other" because "it's fun". It's not only a poor portrayal of most characters but a deep problem of hood/gang roleplay. Tired of it.

Edited by Shvag
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

I dunno if this has been brought up before but Hispanic gangs specifically need to tone down their spanish lingo usage, especially if they’re located in South Central. “Carnal” is barely used irl in 2020 if ever but I see a funny trend of people spamming carnal in screenshots. Please watch more UP-TO-DATE gang related videos. CaliBanging subreddit is a good source, use it.

Rag repping is also not that big in LA anymore. While you’ll still see bangers repping rag every once in a while, it’s not as big as people on this server believe it is. Usually, the most you’ll see from a SoCal banger is a rag poking out of their pocket. Tying your rag around your neck is funny to say the least. It’s all about cap repping nowadays. That, and custom t-shirts. Please use up-to-date sources because some of y’all feel like 90’s bangers.

This isn’t directed at any faction specifically. It’s a certain group of people in EVERY faction.

also some of y’all need to tone down the hostility towards locals. It really don’t matter how hard your gang is, pressing your own locals aint realistic lol

Edited by RufioCas
14 minutes ago, RufioCas said:

I dunno if this has been brought up before but Hispanic gangs specifically need to tone down their spanish lingo usage, especially if they’re located in South Central. “Carnal” is barely used irl in 2020 if ever but I see a funny trend of people spamming carnal in screenshots. Please watch more UP-TO-DATE gang related videos. CaliBanging subreddit is a good source, use it.

Rag repping is also not that big in LA anymore. While you’ll still see bangers repping rag every once in a while, it’s not as big as people on this server believe it is. Usually, the most you’ll see from a SoCal banger is a rag poking out of their pocket. Tying your rag around your neck is funny to say the least. It’s all about cap repping nowadays. That, and custom t-shirts. Please use up-to-date sources because some of y’all feel like 90’s bangers.

This isn’t directed at any faction specifically. It’s a certain group of people in EVERY faction.

also some of y’all need to tone down the hostility towards locals. It really don’t matter how hard your gang is, pressing your own locals aint realistic lol

This. Being a spanish speaker IRL this always gets on my nerves, throwing random & generic words in spanish at the end of a sentence isn't what latino gang RP should be. 

I'd like to see more proportionate escalations of gang beef, rather than going from a homie being dissed straight to wiping out whole blocks. There's an alarming number of situations where people are using this as reasoning for killings, that and "it happens IRL". Sure it might well do and over less, but if we let everyone kill eachother because someone found the tone of someone's sneeze offensive then it'd be anarchy and meaningful roleplay/storylines would be constantly cut off.

Edited by Moonsong
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Fenrir locked this topic