vespuccistoner.org - blog post #2

UTOPIA

vespuccistoner.org -  highdeas for fellow stoner bros and brolinas

vespuccistoner.org

post #2 : pizza delivery - smokin on the job - alection politics

as many of u who red the first blog know, im howard from vespucci and i slang piza for a living. usualy if papa v wants to open the store i am the cashier and manger but usually on a slow day i deliver the zas too so im p much just chillin on that shiz nit. lots of you guys asume that bein a piza delivery dude may suck nutz but surpsiengly enof? im makin a lot of money from tips + a lot of other percs. 

favorite strain to smoke on th job: MANGO haze

so a lot of you probably wonderin rn; does it taste like mangos and why is it name mangkos  in teresting story actualy = it is because they are made from mangos in the jar. essentially the medical benefitials from mango marijuana is it helps with really stress ful jobs like mine. a lot of u are like lol howard are you f***ing kiddin u work at a pizza place but u guys dont know how busy it gets and how stresful it is without a freakin compotant staff somet imes you gotat take the order get people dips and drinks sometimes i even have to fry the freakin wings and also sauce them. its honestly so hard and dificult to work in the store and i know papa vic reads these and i hope he gives me a freakin cover or second cashier or something like its so stressful honestly.

first thing u always do when deliveries? smile at them so they tip you

basically one time i got tipped 2.5 grand, 10 grand, 15 grand just for bein me (howard :3) and im just like so flatered sometimes. but sometimes i get tipped with weed nugs too so im down as a motha fuga for that. honestly prison echanged me an lot and i honestly like feel like ttrading means more than money now adays so i always exchange my moeny for weed and then i trade people for stuff w weed like chips, burgers, food like snacks, drinks like sprunks, etc. lol damn now im gettin hungry so hold up brb. ok back just traded a 15 year old some weed for a bag o chips LOL (just kidding feds ).

"howard whats the best thing to order from papa v's"? - garlic diop, peperoni, uncle guidos, sprunk, wings

so im alwanys an advocate for the creamy garlic diop with ur basic pepperoni slice but the place is good enough like that anything u get its so soft and hperfect cuz the homie beau (free beau from prison) used to slap those pizza pies like it was hot cakes they were the best pies in the city period over there, also the uncle guido is good too but i love chicken wings ntohing is as good as fryed chicken i always offer ppl fried chicken (regardless of race im not racist dudes and if u are get off my page) wash that shiz nit all down w some sprunk and u got like the best meal in all of liberty city and los santos combined, best meal u can get in the town that isnt gona run you over 500 bucks. respect.

my thoughts on the up comin alections (rock ford was hitler)

so as a lot of u dudes know los santos is havin election in octobor and im honestly gona advocate for anyone who decriminalize weed... no freaking need to keep it locked behind the government approvel, the weed commonity has been out there growing the FBEST herb out here ( know a dude who grows ) yeah yea some dudes put oregano in that shit but usually only kids smoke oregano or other poisons wher as seasoned dudes like myself only smoke the real stuff. so whoe even cares about the kids? they not supposed to smoke that anyway. im gonan vote democrat if thay decriminalize it but i want to vote green party cuz (weed is green) if they even will get an oportunity to run we got a lot of racism and bigotry in the city so im just hoping whoever runs has respect and is nice to everybody and makes weed decrminalized because honestly broskis im just so sick of having to live my life in fear from the drug watching loser moms who keep having my ass watched and arested for a simple joint + 23 more grams. so who even cares? i want my crimes deleted from my recerd and p much thats it for today

thx 4 redain bros and why dont u leave a coment below what you think about up comin alections?

by Howard from Vespucci

Hosted By freeblogsls.org

Comment Below!

Name:

Comment:

Edited by UTOPIA
  • Upvote 2

Name: fuck_tom
Comment: tbh bro i dnt think im ever gna vote in an electorate n e way becuz pretty sure most of these politicios r pedos n shit an itz real fkt up so i cant support it. may b if sum guy who was chill az fucc (like cheech or chong) ran than may b but 4 now? fucc politicz

as 4 stress @ work lemme say bro i was on shift coverin 4 u and it wuz the most stressful shit of mi life we got lik 3 customers back 2 bac givin me no time 2 take a breather , same shit at my gfs job its so stressful sh comz in 2 hours l8 evry day bcuz she knos she will b stressed if sh had 2 stay th whole time

n e way keep it reel howard shoutout ve$pu$$i

• Shvag locked this topic