Vehicle Attributes [G]

I really like this idea, but I still have some questions.

Who gets to set the vehicle attributes? The owner only? What if it gets stolen, then the driver cannot change the attributes. Maybe it should be possible to be set by any and all drivers of the vehicle?

2 hours ago, mj2002 said:

Maybe it should be possible to be set by any and all drivers of the vehicle?

I like this idea. This leaves thieves/otherwise the ability to leave behind 'evidence' or at the very least, describe what damages would be on the vehicle, should it be abandoned and subsequently found-- even post restart! 

This suggestion sounds like a fantastic addition, and I'd like to see it added.

Full support for this suggestion! I'm often angered by my Vapid Sadler's looks changing so a description of it would put an end to it. 

1 hour ago, Doosty said:

I like this idea. This leaves thieves/otherwise the ability to leave behind 'evidence' or at the very least, describe what damages would be on the vehicle, should it be abandoned and subsequently found-- even post restart! 

Also fully in support of this. My car got broken into and I wasn't really sure how to roleplay it, as I'm sure the thieves may not have taken into account that the gun in my truck was put inside a 'safe' I was roleplaying as a storage locker. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 9:26 AM, Doosty said:

This should be allowed, but not in the /vexamine of the vehicle. Instead, we should have a system exactly like the characters, with a /vsetdamages, like /setinjuries, and THAT command would be editable by any driver, instead of the examine, which would be used to describe general vehicle traits

• Upvote 1