Jump to content

Server Rules: Questions and Answers


Recommended Posts

Could an admin explain what level of roleplay is acceptable after receiving a gun shot wound? How in depth are players expected to go with medical RP?

Link to comment
Quote

Government building as well as server-owned stores (e.g gas stations, 24/7s, clothing stores) all have cameras by default, which law enforcement agencies have the capacity of acquiring. 
 

 

Are there CCTVS only inside the said server-owned stores? Or outside too?

Link to comment

confused about a recent ruling

 

Quote

But when Benny got in the van, he did yell "[02:54:50] Benny Batista shouts: Don't fucking move I will fucking blow your brains out!" Now in that scenario? If someone hops in the back of my vehicle and yells that? I would just sit there and fear for myself because who knows, does he have a gun? Knife? Or any weapon that can harm me or kill me? Now, Ashton that part when he yelled that, you decided to hop out of the vehicle right away and then a shootout happened. That does break the Lack Of Fear Rule no matter what. 

(source: https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/74574-benny-batista-1-2-10-crime-zones-poor-portrayal/#comment-798850)

 

so this now means that people who haven't displayed any weapons have to be obeyed as per fear rp if they threaten you? we're now operating on WHAT IFs?

does this mean i can't attack anyone who has shown aggression, because WHAT IF they have a knife? or WHAT IF they have an uzi tucked down their pants?

why is this a consideration when the fear rp rule sets the precedent of

Quote
  • Running off/drawing a gun while being aimed at.

 

so now we can't run off even if we're NOT being aimed at? or the other person has no weapon visible at any point?

 

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, joshua said:

confused about a recent ruling

 

(source: https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/74574-benny-batista-1-2-10-crime-zones-poor-portrayal/#comment-798850)

 

so this now means that people who haven't displayed any weapons have to be obeyed as per fear rp if they threaten you? we're now operating on WHAT IFs?

does this mean i can't attack anyone who has shown aggression, because WHAT IF they have a knife? or WHAT IF they have an uzi tucked down their pants?

why is this a consideration when the fear rp rule sets the precedent of

 

so now we can't run off even if we're NOT being aimed at? or the other person has no weapon visible at any point?

 

 

So anyone can just randomly jump into your car, yell that and say such things and you’re FORCED to sit and be scared even if you’re armed & you know you could fight back?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, joshua said:

confused about a recent ruling

 

(source: https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/74574-benny-batista-1-2-10-crime-zones-poor-portrayal/#comment-798850)

 

so this now means that people who haven't displayed any weapons have to be obeyed as per fear rp if they threaten you? we're now operating on WHAT IFs?

does this mean i can't attack anyone who has shown aggression, because WHAT IF they have a knife? or WHAT IF they have an uzi tucked down their pants?

why is this a consideration when the fear rp rule sets the precedent of

 

so now we can't run off even if we're NOT being aimed at? or the other person has no weapon visible at any point?

 

 

I dunno how you, but unless you have a knife pressed against your neck or a gun, every cop or self-defence instructor encourages you to run. Which is perfectly within rules of roleplaying fear. Depends on situation. 

Link to comment
On 5/8/2022 at 11:16 AM, Zach.. said:

Could an admin explain what level of roleplay is acceptable after receiving a gun shot wound? How in depth are players expected to go with medical RP?

There is no actual ruling to my knowledge besides the one I made that depending on the severity, you should get "adequate" medical care. I don't think anyone expects anyone to know that a 13 inch needle that goes into your arm and puts special anti pain medication in, but I also (as an admin and player personally) don't want to see a /me that is just like "grabs bandage, puts it over GSW and seals wound".

If this is a specific question because a FR was made or a situation happened to you in-game, I ask that you be a bit more specific so I can address the question appropriately rather then being shuffled into a corner with an answer that I don't know was already made or not.

 

--- Regarding the population question:

I believe somewhere on the Forums it was addressed but I honestly can't find it, so Ill re-discuss it with Management as it is an important factor at times when decisions are being made.

 

23 hours ago, Yoak said:

Who are the mods running FB? There seems to be posts of mine being removed although they break no rules?


@Selena runs the team, if you have any concerns you can Staff Report it or send Selena a DM.

 

Link to comment
On 5/8/2022 at 9:33 PM, george? said:

 

Are there CCTVS only inside the said server-owned stores? Or outside too?

Ill address this with Management and Legal/Illegal FM and get an update to the ruling to be more specific.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...