Server Rules: Questions and Answers

On 7/31/2021 at 1:13 PM, FJ said:

Did you guys remove Nike & Adidas t-shirts from the game? There was few just do it and nikes, can't find them anymore..

They did removed bunch of stuff after the whole community suffered from crashes, the Nike and Adidas might be one of many items which got removed.

The management will return these mods slowly to check what's choosing the crashing issue(s).

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get some clarification on how I'm supposed to be RP'ing map size?

What I mean is, the distance from Los Santos to Paleto Bay is 9 miles in game. Every GPS in the game say its 9 miles. Everyone roleplays as it being 9 miles away. But, I've also noticed that some people RP that it's supposed to take several hours to get from Paleto to the city. I've also seen plenty of people just RP the distance from the bottom to the top of the map as being, 9 miles, a commute that shouldn't take more than 30 minutes.

Is there a universally correct way to RP this? Is RPing the map size some other way punishable?

Can the restrictions on types of characters be relaxed for the new "jail only" characters?  For example, the possibility to RP somebody convicted of terrorism.  Since they're jail only, there is no chance for it to be used as an excuse for mass DM.  Might lead to a more interesting range of prisoners.