Server Rules: Questions and Answers

3 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

Ill bring up the clarification in the Staff Meeting this weekend, and then forward it up to Management 🙂

I appreciate it a ton!

If you feel like seeing a more in-depth look at what I mean here's a post I did about the same subject, if you feel like forwarding that:

Edited by Mistery14
16 hours ago, ChromaticDeath said:

Based on this report I filed that backfired against me, fear RP must be followed even if someone just mentions they are armed and they will hurt you, even if that information is not verifiable and they did not provide any other roleplay apart from dialogue, with no weapons brandished. Could we get a clarification on this please, if I'm getting my first warning in a year over it and potentially effect my administrative punishments in the future because of it I'd like to know exactly what the ruling is on the "stop i'll shoot you, so act scared" verdict. It sets a horrible precedent for future incidents in my opinion. We should not have to be forced to act scared over something that is not defined.

I agree with this 100%, it's a potentially harmful ruling with huge consequences for legal and illegal rp. If someone comes up to me wearing a t-shirt and jeans and says they have a bomb vest on that they'll detonate if I don't do what they want, even though there's no sign of one, I'm supposed to fear that instead of laughing at them and telling them to fuck off? Okay I'm exaggerating here, that obviously wouldn't be allowed in the first place but it shows how ill-thought out this is and how much it could ruin the organic flow of rp if it's not rectified asap.

Edited by Moonsong
  • Upvote 1

With the recent clothing additions, males are now able to wear a GoPro helmet mount (Ears section).

Can I roleplay using this clothing accessory and the footage I capture or do I need to have a physical GoPro item on me?

1 hour ago, TotalDeeJay said:

Is it allowed to take a city bus driver by gunpoint and hijack the bus for a "party bus"? 

And then drive it to a public party....

The script prevents you from driving government vehicles.

35 minutes ago, Junx said:

The script prevents you from driving government vehicles.

Not if the bus was already started and the driver was removed from the seat

As happened last night 

Edited by TotalDeeJay
1 hour ago, TotalDeeJay said:

Not if the bus was already started and the driver was removed from the seat

As happened last night 

I checked and the buses are not faction vehicles they are registered to a LST business instead.

1 minute ago, Junx said:

I checked and the buses are not faction vehicles they are registered to a LST business instead.

Wouldn't they be classed the same as Taxi's? 

Cos if people are just going to jump on buses with no passengers and hijack them, it's going to get boring fast

Edited by TotalDeeJay
4 hours ago, TotalDeeJay said:

Is it allowed to take a city bus driver by gunpoint and hijack the bus for a "party bus"? 

And then drive it to a public party....

This would be a very big concern when it comes to character portrayal, it would also be a breach of powergaming with this line in particular - "It is mandatory to RP fear in situations/actions which you would usually refrain from doing realistically. Repercussions of your characters actions must always be considered, situations which result in death due to a lack of fear RP may result in a CK."

• 4 weeks later...

Is utilizing melee script combat without a roleplay line prior to the combat powergame, even if the person is currently moving? This report says it is, but I've never known that to be the case. Clarification would be appreciated!

Edited by Sabess