Server Rules: Questions and Answers

3 hours ago, Zach.. said:

As per rule 2:

"Those that are sending a location, chopping a vehicle or doing a physical action that requires a script command after, are required at all times, to roleplay first before doing the script command. Players should not for an example, send location to a friend, and then do the RP presented. Or for another example, you must show the RP first, before chopping a vehicle. "

Does this apply to vehicle spikes?

Yes, PD/SD must roleplay taking them from the trunk of the vehicle and securing their position, preparing them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • If you're actively being the target of shots in a firefight, pursuit, driveby, or the like, you may directly scroll your weapon without writing out the required /me roleplay line.

https://streamable.com/owms1g

Would this require an emote to take out your rifle? It's kinda weird to have to do the command during an active shootout, but they technically weren't being shot at at the moment so the rule as it is wouldn't apply.

14 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:
  • If you're actively being the target of shots in a firefight, pursuit, driveby, or the like, you may directly scroll your weapon without writing out the required /me roleplay line.

https://streamable.com/owms1g

Would this require an emote to take out your rifle? It's kinda weird to have to do the command during an active shootout, but they technically weren't being shot at at the moment so the rule as it is wouldn't apply.

Unless an admin states otherwise, they were required to role-play taking out their guns, especially if it's a rifle. This might also be faction policy, but I can't comment on that.

Regardless, they weren't the target of the shots. People weren't shooting at them when they pulled out their weapons.

If I’m portraying a character who commits petty theft (stealing items of low value) and I want to RP stealing 1-2 items from an open business (such as a 24/7, make up store, bookstore, etc) does that require admin supervision? The character wouldn’t do it armed or anything, they literally just pocket an item and walk out. Obviously the RP would be a little more in depth than that, but it feels silly to call an admin to supervise stealing something as trivial as a chocolate bar for example.

Edited by Moonlight.Shawty
  • Upvote 1