Server Rules: Questions and Answers

18 minutes ago, Paenymion said:

Can the restrictions on types of characters be relaxed for the new "jail only" characters?  For example, the possibility to RP somebody convicted of terrorism.  Since they're jail only, there is no chance for it to be used as an excuse for mass DM.  Might lead to a more interesting range of prisoners.

Considering the jail is not a federal facility and terrorists would likely wind up directly in federal custody, this would not make sense. 

• 1 month later...

If you're actively being the target of shots in a firefight, pursuit, driveby, or the like, you may directly scroll your weapon without writing out the required /me roleplay line.

Does this cover LEO characters using the /take command to grab a weapon from a car while in a shootout?

Edited by pateuvasiliu
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, GameBurrow said:

Am I allowed to use /fixveh to before spawning my vehicle if I see it would spawn on top of another vehicle or something similar or is doing that agains the rules?

If the alternative is spawning a vehicle inside another and bugging them both out, then you're fine using it to spawn the vehicle nearby. 

• Upvote 1

As per rule 2:

"Those that are sending a location, chopping a vehicle or doing a physical action that requires a script command after, are required at all times, to roleplay first before doing the script command. Players should not for an example, send location to a friend, and then do the RP presented. Or for another example, you must show the RP first, before chopping a vehicle. "

Does this apply to vehicle spikes?

3 hours ago, Zach.. said:

As per rule 2:

"Those that are sending a location, chopping a vehicle or doing a physical action that requires a script command after, are required at all times, to roleplay first before doing the script command. Players should not for an example, send location to a friend, and then do the RP presented. Or for another example, you must show the RP first, before chopping a vehicle. "

Does this apply to vehicle spikes?

Hope so 😄