Server Rules: Questions and Answers

5 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

But am I allowed to put up the question mark saying that if they enter the property they agree to it? With that said, I always run shadowplay.

No, it doesn't work like that. You cannot prevent someone from moving around in an exterior area ICly, unless they OOCly agree to consent. Once again. Keep an eye out for updated CCTV rules. They might be coming sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, MultiFrapser said:

How long am I allowed to be away from the server til my house and other belongings are taken away? Am I allowed from time to time to just connect in, so I wouldn't lose my shit that I worked hard towards in-game?

14 or 15 days I think.

11 hours ago, mj2002 said:

At this time, no CCTV permissions are needed for private interiors only, not exteriors. Keep an eye out for updates though.

I recall there was a heated discussion about changing that rule about exterior CCTV, with all honesty, CCTV permission should not be required if it is mapped physically & person who owns said cameras has a VIDEO recording.

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

I recall there was a heated discussion about changing that rule about exterior CCTV, with all honesty, CCTV permission should not be required if it is mapped physically & person who owns said cameras has a VIDEO recording.

Already forwarded. Please keep this thread for questions rather than discussions.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:36 AM, MultiFrapser said:

How long am I allowed to be away from the server til my house and other belongings are taken away? Am I allowed from time to time to just connect in, so I wouldn't lose my shit that I worked hard towards in-game?

If you're going inactive, please reach out to a PM admin to report your inactivity and protect your properties. Logging in just to keep your properties is against the rules (see Property Rules) and can still result in a loss of the property.

With regards to the new dashcam rules, "Civilians with dashcams must have evidence of installing them, or have an item bought from an appropriate business in their vehicle's inventory at all times.". How will this be handled with vehicles like the Coil Raiden (Made after the Tesla Model S), which has the camera system and dash cam stuff from the factory?

• Björk locked this topic
  • Björk unlocked this topic