ULSA - University of Los Santos San Andreas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

First of all, I want to say that it was a great fun to spend almost two weeks with all of you.

A quick review for those who have no clue what ULSA is:

1. Mapping is 10 out of 10.

2. Location is 10 out of 10.

3. Lectures are very roleplay-friendly. And there is a big variety of those. From politics and history to cinematography and Italian classes.

4. Leadership is open-minded and transparent... so you can realize any kind of ideas that you want with these guys down here!

5. The community is big and very active so you will always find some people to roleplay with.

6. I would say that it is one of the best places for the new players who are joining the server.

7. Definitely an experience worth giving a try.

8. ULSA is providing dorm rooms at the campus itself. It provides a lot of extra roleplay and immersion.

I won't comment on the overall roleplay quality because from my point of view it always depends on your own. You are making your friends and enemies; building connections and relationships with those that you want in the way you want. Personally, I haven't managed to have a single bad interaction in those 2 weeks.

In short - ULSA is providing a fantastic platform for those who want to give it a try and roleplay as students. I would say that it is a very good "starting point" for all the legal characters to "kick start" their careers and development.

Unfortunately, it is not my cup of tea so I will move forward. But I wish all the best to all these guys in here.

You guys got this on 🔓

Shout out to @Alyssa McCarthy for all the good work in here. Very underrated.

Edited by Shvag
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3
  • 2 weeks later...