Facebrowser Inc.

YWard

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MalteseWolf said:

Friends page for FB seems to be broken:

(EDIT: Clarification - this only seems to be happening on profiles of type "Page" )

image.thumb.png.2df0d8b9979cf05184545c26ff3953fa.png

Pages are not meant to have friends, they are meant to have followers, there shouldn't even be a link to the friends page.

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:11 AM, the_criserk said:

This is more of a general question. Given that there is a gigantic degree of ped customization, could we finally get rid of IRL faceclaims and use the character we created?

I think because of the realism of actual Gta5 custom characters, hopefully we don't see any more lame IRL pictures. 

Good work Joe, I'll sign up this week!

On 11/25/2017 at 3:03 PM, andreiwow2 said:

@JoeWarner

- while on someone's profile, if I hover over my name, top right, at friends, it shows the number of friends of that person instead of mine.

- update the notifications bar when clicking on 'clear all notifications' without refreshing the page.

Working on them, thanks for reporting!

20 hours ago, Moonsong said:

If anyone knows, how do we block people on this site? I can't seem to find any option except for the IM bar and I presume the ignore list only applies to that.

There is no direct "block" option, I'll add that soon! However there is a work around.

You may filter your feed to show only posts by friends, using the filter on top of the feed.

3 hours ago, JoeWarner said:

Working on them, thanks for reporting!

There is no direct "block" option, I'll add that soon! However there is a work around.

You may filter your feed to show only posts by friends, using the filter on top of the feed.

Thankyou, that'd be a great option to have!