Payment for robbing 24/7s

Shekh

Short description: You should get payed somehow, maybe by the admin taking it out of the business profit, for robbing a 24/7 or gas station.

Detailed description:  When you rob a 24/7 now you're pretty much just robbing whatever the cashier has on them. This is just unfun to do anyways since most of the time cashiers are new players and they make like 4k an hour so ud just be taking their hard earned money. You should actually be able to rob the cash-register so you dont have to rob the individual player. Maybe the admin pays the robber depending on the RP they see/ they take it out of the businesses profit for the past hour? I dont see much potential for abuse since you need admin perms to do business robberies and they check ur assets and do an entire background check most of the time to make sure its not bad portrayal for ur character. Not asking for anything too crazy, maybe like 5k-10k? I have robbed a 24/7 before and didn't even want to take the cashiers money and ended up getting 300$, which isn't worth if for the risk of going to jail for IRL days + losing ur car if its unregistered + getting CKed if you shootout with PD and are outnumbered + losing ur gun.

Commands to add: -

Items to add: -

How would your suggestion improve the server?: Would make more RP for the very few people who do rob 24/7s, aswell as making it easier on cashiers who are usually new players and have to give money they basically grinded for.

Additional information: -

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Shekh said:

Short description: You should get payed somehow, maybe by the admin taking it out of the business profit, for robbing a 24/7 or gas station.

Detailed description:  When you rob a 24/7 now you're pretty much just robbing whatever the cashier has on them. This is just unfun to do anyways since most of the time cashiers are new players and they make like 4k an hour so ud just be taking their hard earned money. You should actually be able to rob the cash-register so you dont have to rob the individual player. Maybe the admin pays the robber depending on the RP they see/ they take it out of the businesses profit for the past hour? I dont see much potential for abuse since you need admin perms to do business robberies and they check ur assets and do an entire background check most of the time to make sure its not bad portrayal for ur character. Not asking for anything too crazy, maybe like 5k-10k? I have robbed a 24/7 before and didn't even want to take the cashiers money and ended up getting 300$, which isn't worth if for the risk of going to jail for IRL days + losing ur car if its unregistered + getting CKed if you shootout with PD and are outnumbered + losing ur gun.

Commands to add: -

Items to add: -

How would your suggestion improve the server?: Would make more RP for the very few people who do rob 24/7s, aswell as making it easier on cashiers who are usually new players and have to give money they basically grinded for.

Additional information: -

Support this. 

So I would say yes to this, because I agree with all your points about robbing new players of the money they actually probably need and it being cheesy to do so, and that IRL you'd be robbing the store for the till and all that.

However. I don't think it's a good idea to introduce script jobs for crime. And to me that's essentially what that is. Because you know people gonna be out there farming it when they see one open. As much as I agree with your suggestion, at the same time I think it's in the best interest of overall server health to not have it.

12 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

So I would say yes to this, because I agree with all your points about robbing new players of the money they actually probably need and it being cheesy to do so, and that IRL you'd be robbing the store for the till and all that.

However. I don't think it's a good idea to introduce script jobs for crime. And to me that's essentially what that is. Because you know people gonna be out there farming it when they see one open. As much as I agree with your suggestion, at the same time I think it's in the best interest of overall server health to not have it.

how is it a script job? the admin would pay you, you can't grind robbing businesses because admins decide wether or not they allow the robbery. It's like saying robbing houses with /breakin is a script job.

27 minutes ago, Shekh said:

how is it a script job? the admin would pay you, you can't grind robbing businesses because admins decide wether or not they allow the robbery. It's like saying robbing houses with /breakin is a script job.

I don't think there is a way that admins on duty would just stop what they're doing to go give cash.

So essentially what would have to be designed would be an auto payout.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

I don't think there is a way that admins on duty would just stop what they're doing to go give cash.

So essentially what would have to be designed would be an auto payout.

bro what??? they already stop what they're doing to watch the robbery? u need admin perms and an admin watching to do house/business robberies, did you not know this? They have to watch the robbery regardless bro how is paying any different.

4 minutes ago, icarusfeather said:

Wasn't there a sort of auto payout before? I think I remember being able to rob a 24/7 and get automatic $5000 a couple of years back, when players manning 24/7s weren't as common

and idk thats kinda RPG-ish, i just want the current system but admins can pay the robber, even through the actual profit of the 24/7 so that it doesn't come out of thin air.

1 minute ago, Torlo said:

You do get what's in the 24/7, last time I was present at a robbery that was given permission 5k was taken from the business bank.

Cashier had no money so admin removed cash from the bank. I'm in support of this suggestion. 

• mj2002 locked this topic