Change the /phone animation

baechi

Short description:

Change the animation for, "/phone" to be the same as, "/anim texting".

Detailed description:

Our current phone animation we have when we access our in-game smart phones seems off. I think the only people who access their phones with one hand, to the side of their bodies and super far away from their vision are dads. I believe the "/anim texting" animation would be much more realistic of an animation, as the character brings out the phone infront of them and with both hands, feeling more natural.

Commands to add:

N/A.

Items to add:

N/A.

How would your suggestion improve the server?

Quality of life change, understandably not as significant as other suggestions.

Additional information:

Sorry if there was another suggestion related to this, I had searched and was unable to find anything specifically to this.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Memozzy said:

Can try to make it a possibility to set default stance holding a phone, and then the player can just pick one. Unless it'd be locked away donator status, as the rest of the walking / standing anims. 

I considered this idea being the suggestion itself, but upon looking at the other options it felt like the animation mentioned above was the only other realistic option. However I'm obviously not opposed to the option, I think it might make for another donation incentive too.

3 minutes ago, Memozzy said:

Can try to make it a possibility to set default stance holding a phone, and then the player can just pick one. Unless it'd be locked away donator status, as the rest of the walking / standing anims. 

I'd rather prefer this option than changing the animation itself, imo it would make male characters look more feminine whilst holding a phone. Unless, there's different anims for both males and females.

Edited by Razare
Just now, Razare said:

I'd rather prefer this option than changing the animation itself, imo it would make male characters look more feminine whilst holding a phone. Unless, there's different anims for both males and females.

There isn't any difference from my understanding.

• mj2002 locked this topic