Gangbang and report

NBA

I've noticed a lot of players in the gang rp community on GTAW complain over the dumbest shit. Usually over a shoot out that occurred because their characters provoked it by going to the rival territory. Saying dumb shit like fuck your dead homies, fuck your set, this and that. Yet they call it so and so DM me as their header on forum report. If you're one of those players that complain over getting shot at.  Gang rp isn't for you. It's not that serious if you lose a situation, get over yourself. It's a game at the end of the day. On a side note go to a real gang area and say fuck their dead homies or their set and see how they'll retaliate.  They're not  gonna hand you a box of chocolate chip cookies, and say nice one bro fuck dead homies. They're gonna either A jump you or B shoot you.   Gangbangers only resolve in shit with violence when they feel threaten or disrespected. The violence determines in the moment what they're feeling in that given situation. If you said fuck your dead homies after one of their homies died from a gang shoot out. You most likely gonna get a whole clip in your body. Stop getting butt hurt over losing a situation and accept for what it is , at the end of the day everyone role plays to have fun. If you're provoking a gang member on their territory then expect the consequences that come with it and move on.  

Edited by NBA

or maybe gang members can behave as if their actions have consequences and roleplay fear of the criminal justice system.

maybe gang members can roleplay as if murder is a hard thing to do and snuffing out a human life is traumatizing for most people who do it

maybe gang members can stop shooting people over petty shit they could just let go

maybe role playing an actual fucking character instead of some gangster bot Tyrone looking motherfucker 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
Just now, Alexandra said:

or maybe gang members can behave as if their actions have consequences and roleplay fear of the criminal justice system.

maybe gang members can roleplay as if murder is a hard thing to do and snuffing out a human life is traumatizing for most people who do it

maybe gang members can stop shooting people over petty shit they could just let go

maybe role playing an actual fucking character instead of some gangster bot Tyrone looking motherfucker 

If only Chicago, LA, NY gangbangers, should I continue behave that way as well? 

Just now, NBA said:

If only Chicago, LA, NY gangbangers, should I continue behave that way as well? 

they do.

you show me a gangbanger that’s gotten away with 6 murders and is 100% mentally sound after all of them and I’ll show you an anomaly 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Alexandra said:

they do.

you show me a gangbanger that’s gotten away with 6 murders and is 100% mentally sound after all of them and I’ll show you an anomaly 

You have to understand in the moment when one of their homies got shot or get killed, the mindset of most gangbangers is revenge. Why do you think Choos and Woos in NY gangwar is bloody right now in NY? Why do you think in Chicago the gang wars there are so violent that president Trump brought it up at one point? You have to understand these people that lost their homies are people they've known since kindergarten.  Yes, eventually they get caught after catching x amount of bodies, yes they end up getting killed eventually. They're aware of the risk and they understand it comes with that.   What's his name the rapper in Sacramento Bris who got shot up and is now dead because an OP of his caught him lacking. I mean gangbanging comes with one or two prices death or jail. That's how it is.  The gang culture is more popularize in LA and the gang violence is worst in LA. 

Edited by NBA