San Andreas Utility Management [WIP]

Bycarbon

SAUM_Logo.png

SAN ANDREAS UTILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES

San Andreas' Trusted Utility Service

About Us

San Andreas Utility Management is, for lack of a better definition, a Utility Management firm stationed in Los Santos, San Andreas. San Andreas Utility Management was founded in 2020 by Mason Rosnow. A young man who aimed to take utility services to the next level. San Andreas Utility Management filed for licensing and service rights with the Los Santos Government in June 2020 where they were approved for operation within the City of Los Santos, as well as surrounding counties.

What We Do

San Andreas Utility Management takes utilities into their own hands, and is the frontline of the main stream process. With San Andreas Power and Water having a severe backlog, San Andreas Utility Management set out to become a sub-contractor for their services. Services that San Andreas Utility Management provide include, but are not limited to:

- Utility Locate Services (Cable, Phone, Electric, Sewer & Natural Gas)

- Utility Installations (Running new in/above-ground lines (Natural Gas, Electric, Phone & Cable)
- System Inspections (Interior/Exterior Water Lines, Power Lines, Gas Lines, Phone Lines & Cable Lines)

- Utility Monitoring Suites (These suites provide you with read-off of your gas, electric and water usage)

We also offer services outside of the Power and Water grid, making us a versatile choice for residents of San Andreas. We will be working side by side with the State Government to provide services, as such:

- Waste Collection

- Sewer System Maintenance & Upkeep
- Power Generating System Maintenance & Upkeep
- Street Light Maintenance & Upkeep
- Public Power Maintenance & Upkeep

We are a versatile service whose expertise are diverse in a range of many different fields.

Are We A Private Entity?

Yes. As defined by the State of San Andreas, we are not government funded, backed or financially-dependant on the Government of San Andreas. Everything we do that alters lines or connections to City-owned junctions require approved documentation and permits to deliver. Things that typically require permits are: New Utility Installs, Updating Existing Service Lines (Electric, Natural Gas, Sewer & Water) or any other service that requires alteration to city property. 

We are registered and licensed to operate within the State, as ensuring our ability to service you was our number one concern, prior to our launch. With these registration and licenses approved, we can now get to work.

What Are Utilities And Why Do We Need Them?

Utilities are such things like the Electricity powering the lights or heat in your home or business, or the water that you use to have a shower, drink or flush your toilet. They are include things like Natural Gas which is sometimes used to heat homes and businesses, but is more commonly seen in places like Restaurants or Kitchens.

Utilities play a key role in the upkeep of a home or business. Ensuring things like the  lights stay on, and the toilet can flush. Not having utilities and someone who knows how to monitor and maintain these systems can be catastrophic. An example being, without Electricity, some homes would have no lights or heat, leaving you cold and freezing in the winter and always in the dark. Having no water would mean not being able to drink or use the washroom, or even shower!

Utilities are part of everyday business and home ownership, and quite frankly, are typically the cheapest part about owning a home or business.

OPEN POSITIONS

- Electrician

- Shift Supervisor

- Lineman

- Logistic Manager

- Chief Financial Officer

- Sanitation Supervisor

- General Labourer (Sanitation)

- Human Resources Supervisor

- Public Affairs Admin.

THOSE INTERESTED IN EMPLOYMENT ARE ENCOURAGED TO EMAIL [email protected] ((Forum PM with Subject: SAUTILITY Job Inquiry - [POSITION]))

MORE INFORMATION IS COMING SOON!

Edited by Zexar
Added Job Listings
  • Upvote 3
  • Developer

((I like the efforts, but either there's a misconception on your end or something else: 

There's no way the company has been granted access to the city infrastructure, what I believe is that it has been granted a license for business.))

Edited by Strobe
3 hours ago, Strobe said:

((I like the efforts, but either there's a misconception on your end or something else: 

There's no way the company has been granted access to the city infrastructure, what I believe is that it has been granted a license for business.))

(( The city has no actual infrastructure in place for a business of this stature at the current moment. Company's like mine, in real life, can request permits that enable them to run lines from a home into city junctions to provide their services (in example: Shaw Cable, MediaCom, Rogers, TalkTalk, Hydro companies etc)..

Cities in real life, as well as more than likely the government here, would contract utility work to Utility Service companies. In example, here the work is contracted to G-Tel, Gridlink or a believe there's one or two others the compete for the bid.

We are currently trying to arrange these full on contracts with the city, however the services listed above are able to be serviced regardless.))

• Developer
1 hour ago, Zexar said:

We are currently trying to arrange these full on contracts with the city, however the services listed above are able to be serviced regardless.))

((I am not aware of any attempt that has been made to arrange for these contracts, other than the business registration.

Again, I am not trying to shut your idea down here, however I'm just saying that there is currently no offical contracting going on which I was refering to with "Access to the City Property". Quite the opposite here, I like your intention and efforts behind it, but I'd like for it to go through the existing structures rather than circumnavigating around the Public Works Department by using the business license as a base to justify a city contract, which is not the case obviously.

It is the fault of lack of transparency in the past here, and I do not blame you for the misconception. 

For anys other Information on the Public Works Department, I invite you to read through this new post: 

))

Edited by Strobe

(( You can't just create a business, claiming it's licensed by the State, without actually having approvals to do so. And I'm 100% sure FM nor Management has given any permission for you to claim this what so ever. Not trying to just rain on the parade, but just having people set up stuff and then claim the government approved them is just a door opener to bad ideas, Sorry, but this has to close and get legitimate permits before anything of the sort can operate.

@Zexar)) 

Edited by Brett
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Brett said:

(( You can't just create a business, claiming it's licensed by the State, without actually having approvals to do so. And I'm 100% sure FM nor Management has given any permission for you to claim this what so ever. Not trying to just rain on the parade, but just having people set up stuff and then claim the government approved them is just a door opener to bad ideas, Sorry, but this has to close and get legitimate permits before anything of the sort can operate.

@Zexar)) 

(( It is most definitely registered with the LSGov, and I've spoke to @Cheeezy about it on Discord, and they've seen no problem with the idea of the business. I do not need permits for the company to be open, only for work to be completed. Unless there is a definitive rule that explicitly revokes the right to operate a business of this nature, please, take it up IC.))

1 hour ago, Strobe said:

((I am not aware of any attempt that has been made to arrange for these contracts, other than the business registration.

Again, I am not trying to shut your idea down here, however I'm just saying that there is currently no offical contracting going on which I was refering to with "Access to the City Property". Quite the opposite here, I like your intention and efforts behind it, but I'd like for it to go through the existing structures rather than circumnavigating around the Public Works Department by using the business license as a base to justify a city contract, which is not the case obviously.

It is the fault of lack of transparency in the past here, and I do not blame you for the misconception. 

For anys other Information on the Public Works Department, I invite you to read through this new post: 

))

It's actually kind of funny, how the Government and City dont say jack squat to no one until ideas that don't fit their OOC Agenda come out. ))

Edited by Zexar
  • Developer
5 minutes ago, Zexar said:

It's actually kind of funny, how the Government and City dont say jack squat to no one until ideas that don't fit their OOC Agenda come out. ))

ADMINS CAN LOCK AND ARCHIVE, BUSINESS CLOSED.

I was aware of the utility services your company provided, due to the business registration, however, it was the first time here, that I read, that the company  intended to access city infrastructure / facilities. I don't intend that you close down the business, neither does anyone here, what I just state is the fact about the city infrastructure. Contact me on Discord if you want to discuss things or disagree with the statement.. Strobe#8152

Just now, Strobe said:

I was aware of the utility services your company provided, due to the business registration, however, it was the first time here, that I read, that the company  intended to access city infrastructure / facilities. I don't intend that you close down the business, neither does anyone here, what I just state is the fact about the city infrastructure. Contact me on Discord if you want to discuss things or disagree with the statement.. Strobe#8152

(( The only time City Infrastructure is "Accessed" is when it comes to disconnecting and connecting central power lines, water lines or sewer connections to homes and businesses, which requires City Clearance and again, permitting. I'll go through and reiterate it better, but does that make more sense?))

Edited by Zexar