Respect a G, my clique clap at you incessantly I lay back and drink alcohol excessively

It ain't a rapper that's alive today that's testing me I got degrees in being ignorant and weaponry

A 40 oz and Dutch Master is the recipe That's my shit there, that'll be the death of me

Give me a death mask, better yet an effigy I understand the math of death and it's complexity

Blaine Macdonald is a seventeen-year-old Vespucci Beach High School student. Born and raised in Sandy Shores, his family moved out to Los Santos and settled down on the beach after his father pissed hot and lost his job in the oil field. Blaine spent most of his early years in Vespucci Beach defending himself from other whites who saw him as an outsider. Blaine rarely avoided scraps due to the "locals only" mentality, eventually leading to him being absorbed into Dogtown's surf & skate scene. Blaine did a complete 180 in this regard, before moving to Vespucci Beach from Sandy Shores, he was your typical kid. He went to church on Sunday with his family, even attending mass as an altar boy. The Catholic church that Blaine frequently served as an altar boy had a Catholic priest charged with seven counts of child molestation in 2012. Due to privacy laws, it cannot be confirmed whether Blaine was one of the children affected by this. What's for sure is,  Blaine displays extreme disdain towards older men that hold positions of power.

Blaine's walk down the path of violence culminated in the July stabbing of an elderly man in front of his workplace. Blaine discovered the older man speaking to a younger teen, Luke Campbell, who informed Blaine of the prior trying to get him to get into the car. Blaine stabbed the 80 year old man to death, taking out on him the frustration from potential past abuses. Older friends Evan "Stomper" Ward and Kyle "Lucky" Brock helped Blaine dispose of evidence after the murder, earning Blaine's loyalty. He continues on a crash course with destiny by way of violence and narcotics trafficking, with a bit of extreme sports in between.

Edited by jeffersonairplane
  • Upvote 3