Ami McKenna - A story of failures, love & Lifeguarding

lux

Hey, hi! So this is something I've wanted to do for a loooooong time but haven't really gotten around to it.

With the Los Santos County Lifeguards thriving under the Los Santos Fire Department, I thought now would be a good time to show the story of my oldest, nearest and dearest character, Ami McKenna. Ami has been my most played character and has a long history on GTA:W - filled with failures and dreams who has finally found her calling in life - by pure chance of an accidental rescue one day down on Vespucci Beach. 

Ami means a heck of a lot to me. There was a brief period of time where I put her aside to start afresh after a major setback in her development - and I RPly sent her away to Alaska to continue her veterinary medicine studies as I had lost all ambition to play her. I brought her back around January to try and dig her out of the hole she was in and have fallen completely in love with playing her again and I don't see that changing. 

This will follow the development of Ami, from her escape to Alaska, to her return due to her husbands suicide - and how she managed to find hope through her conception and development of the Los Santos County Lifeguards. It'll take a little time to catch up to the present day, but I have so much content of her present day that I felt it's important to show how the Lifeguards came to fruition.

I hope you enjoy ❤️

Fg38IdV.png

0cZENSV.png

ylVlmMq.jpg

XYpEH2q.jpg

57r9WPC.jpg

aMInicR.jpg

EyxCdks.jpg

uHSlEF4.png

BRJYcWF.png

ySTAUNX.jpg

n8t0IS7.png