Restricting viewing access for Asset Transfer and Refund Requests. [F]

• 5 months later...

Yesn't, both sections may require a third party to see its contents. Refund requests as witnesses and asset transfer requests as sending or receiving party. Unless staff is able to give individual viewing access to these users, I unfortunately don't see this suggestion implemented. 

To be honest, I don't understand the point of having it for both refund requests and assets transfers. As @orca112 said, assets transfer might require third party to see your topic, same as I needed now, to show it to a friend to see that my request was approved, so he can help me to transfer the money. For refund requests, I still don't know why, and what difference it makes if someone sees that you lost a gun while someone DMed you. No.

1 hour ago, .Pluto. said:

To be honest, I don't understand the point of having it for both refund requests and assets transfers. As @orca112 said, assets transfer might require third party to see your topic, same as I needed now, to show it to a friend to see that my request was approved, so he can help me to transfer the money. For refund requests, I still don't know why, and what difference it makes if someone sees that you lost a gun while someone DMed you. No.

I've seen refunds get metagame before. That's the reason why. 

5 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

I've seen refunds get metagame before. That's the reason why. 

And with right evidence, there's always the possibility to report the player on the forums. Metagame will happen when people see other factions' threads on the forums, should we lock the faction threads for admins only too? No.

• MomoIsHere changed the title to Restricting viewing access for Asset Transfer and Refund Requests. [F]
  • Bombie locked this topic