San Andreas Aero Club

SAAC_forum2.png

The San Andreas Aero Club (SAAC) was founded in June 2020 by pilots, for pilots. It is based in Grapeseed at the McKenzie Field airfield. With a constant increase in the aviation industry, and the increase of pilots, the founders noticed something was missing: the feeling of community among the pilots.  The idea of this aero club was created, to bring people together and offer pilots also a chance to lease an aircraft at minimal cost, if they cannot afford an aircraft.

Our mission is:

• Promote aviation in San Andreas
  • Build a community of passionate
  • Inform general public about aviation (both for pleasure & commercial), how to get a license, etc.
  • Help commercial pilots find work
  • Direct access to all pilots for businesses that are aviation-related

We offer the following services to our members: 

• Organising events for pilots such as Fly-In’s, formation flights, short takeoff and landing competitions and more! (included)
  • Continuous training for licensed pilots (included)
  • Documentations for a safer flight! (included)
  • Management of McKenzie Field airfield (included)
  • Aircraft maintenance
  • Aircraft rental (extra $)

You will find here a list of our packages:

image.thumb.png.482c53f293c936bcf77fb733dda57d0d.png

All information can be found in detail on our website http://aeroclub.icweb.org/aeroclub/

By being constantly involved in the aviation both as a pilot, club owner but also a flight instructor, a need in a regional airline has been brought up to my ears many, many times. Either it is fixed-wings pilots/students wishing to work in that field, but also citizens of the county and the city, wishing to fast-travel between the three airports : LSIA, Sandy Shores and Grapeseed.

Due to that, we are merging the idea of the Aero Club together with San Andreas Airways, where a common corporation is created, which will have two branches. With the Miljet, offering a spacious 16 passenger seats, we will be able to host daily flights in the same method as a bus (commuting). 

The training is scheduled to start as soon as we have the confirmation that this is going forward. Our goal is not money-oriented - thus, even though we will charge individual tickets for flights, they will be very cheap in order to encourage people to use our service. 

We will be looking out for pilots, but also various other roles like ground handling, dispatching and air hostesses.

Current roster as requested:

image.png.2e8ab70204c338dde809202780082cb6.png

Edited by anumaz
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologise most sincerely for the delay in returning this denial. 

We will be waiting until 1.1. before considering pushing on with this, so just a slight bit of patience required! We will however, consider this once again on release, you're free to roleplay a business until that point.

I will keep this thread open for any questions/comments.

Kind regards,

Legal Faction Management.

• Upvote 1
On 9/4/2020 at 8:11 PM, HaveADream said:

I apologise most sincerely for the delay in returning this denial. 

We will be waiting until 1.1. before considering pushing on with this, so just a slight bit of patience required! We will however, consider this once again on release, you're free to roleplay a business until that point.

I will keep this thread open for any questions/comments.

Kind regards,

Legal Faction Management.

Understood! Yes, we are getting things started as a business for now :) 

Thanks

• Selena locked this topic