Give testers the same cmds that admins have for teleporting cars

Shareef

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

I personally don't think this'll be going forward because in order for us to be able to teleport your vehicle to you, we'd have to teleport to you. I don't necessarily see it working out, but I'll leave this up anyways to see what other people have to say.

Teleporting to players and specific locations should also be available to Testers imo. Would make testing bugs reported by a player easier since you don't have to drive over to them.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, MalteseWolf said:

Teleporting to players and specific locations should also be available to Testers imo. Would make testing bugs reported by a player easier since you don't have to drive over to them.

As somebody who browses the bug section and regularly tests all of it out when I'm in-game, having teleport would make my life so much easier. I believe we should be able to teleport to people, but I don't know about teleporting people to us. We constantly get /helpmes about people having their cars stuck whether its in walls, water or their cars not appearing in blips etc. I just feel like it seems a little much to give us the power to teleport people around. It would be lovely in the servers current state though, as we constantly get /helpmes and discord messages but we can't do anything about it.

Edited by Ikechukwu
  • Developer

This is not going to happen for the sole purpose of having an Admin & Tester position.

Testers are helper's and do not have the allowance to go OOC and head to people their positions. Tester duty means you are doing helpmes and helping people while roleplaying.

Admins are administrators who administer the server and make sure people follow the rules, they help out with bugged reports and player reports. Once they go on admin duty they are OOC and cannot RP at the same time.

I understand your frustration but things will change as soon as we have a stable client where we actually have a big playerbase and plenty of administrators!

I'll be locking this but I will tag @Nervous in case he feels different about my statement above to unlock it again!