Trouble finding RP or RPing with factions

You want to rp as a gang member? My opinion is pm the faction you're interested to rp with. Then start off as a local in the area they rp in. Most gangs do not recruit anyone older than 16. By 14 if you're really out on the streets you should be gang-banging. People gang bang for the following reason, loss of direction. Wanting to feel wanted in a family environment, because they don't get that at home. Maybe they get bullied at school a lot and realize joining a gang could prevent that from happening.  Start at 11 to 12 years old and develop your character from there.  Kids joins gang all the time because that's what they're surrounded by twenty four seven. They see shoot-outs at an early age, they see people getting doped up, they see drug deals.   Eventually the environment they are surrounded by consumes them.

Edited by NBA

Get a job as a salesperson you meet a ton of people, also I've got jobs open for salespeople wink wink. (NOT METAGAMIGN SIR)

Or just go out and talk to as many people as possible and try to get their phone number, then you always have someone to RP with. I've noticed a lot of people don't really like RPing by theirself a lot, they usually do it in duos or if they're solo they go out and find a random group and RP with them. I'm kinda fine with solo RP but RPing with an IC or OOC friend is nice too.

People spend a lot of time roleplaying their stories indoors.  Characters will plan something, or something will happen, and then the characters involved with spend an hour or two figuring out what their next move is going to be.  That's another reason you don't see all that many people.

Yeah trying to find RP can be hard because people are either indoor rats or they're simply too scared to roleplay outside of their houses. All thanks to some "bad apple" type beat criminal roleplayers who love to make LS look like we're in fucking Afghanistan.

Fortunately though, even most criminal roleplayers RP being casual civilians when they're not doing business and they're open for interactions with people.

People might also think that certain hoods/districts are there to segregate us players, but it's bullshit. If you come down to K-Town you're not gonna get robbed for being some white. If you go to the Davis LTD to get yourself a sandwich you're not gonna get killed by a bunch of black gangsters. If you go to little Armenia - same thing, it's not like criminal factions on this server hold down their turf like it's their fortress. Everyone wants people around them to have someone to RP with or even be a passive observer.

I'd encourage people to socialize with anyone and kind of remind themselves that... yeah you might have seen some nicknames on the forum in the Factions section, but that doesn't mean these people are criminals 24/7. I've been roleplaying a mobster's girlfriend for about two weeks now and I never got caught in their shit, these guys are normal civilian roleplayers who do their dirty business behind closed doors in private when there's time to do business.

I kinda feel like all of this must be clarified because people segregate each other way too much. I hope that after reading this reply, people are gonna chill out and go out to meet people. Don't be scared because we don't bite unless you come down to South LS to call people n-words or you come to K-Town to troll and call people chinks.

Edited by hentai!
  • Upvote 3
  • 4 months later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic