Body descriptions when a player uses /acceptdeath.

joshua

Support this

even a better addition: Force players to add a body description upon /acceptdeath, with minimum 200 characters, or something like that. So it can be assured that the quality of the RP done by FD/PD is high.

Edited by ShadowNG
Just now, ShadowNG said:

Support this

even a better addition: Force players to add a body description upon /acceptdeath, with minimum 200 words, or something like that. So it can be assured that the quality of the RP done by FD/PD is high.

200 words for a corpse description?

Really? I dunno what kinda RP you think they do with corpses, but...

1 minute ago, Wirbelwind said:

200 words for a corpse description?

Really? I dunno what kinda RP you think they do with corpses, but...

Typo, meant to say characters. 

200 words, the body description that would be as long as the application to enter the server ?

Edited by ShadowNG
Just now, Morgan said:

@joshua This has to do with my other suggestion to display damages on the bodies and the name of the player so you would recognize him if you see him just like when you see his name above his head. The two suggestions should go hand in hand.

Somewhat. However, if someone dies/ is injured by melee damage/anything other than GSWs, the /damages command never shows anything. This is partly the reason /setinjuries and /injuries was implemented, so people injured didn't have to keep repeating their wounds because /damages never works properly.

Just now, joshua said:

Somewhat. However, if someone dies/ is injured by melee damage/anything other than GSWs, the /damages command never shows anything. This is partly the reason /setinjuries and /injuries was implemented, so people injured didn't have to keep repeating their wounds because /damages never works properly.

Yeah I know, but they said that this will be fixed in RageMp 1.1 and these suggestions are supposed to be there for the long haul. But Your suggestion should still be implemented either ways because you can describe injuries that are done through RP and not scriptwise. So, the two suggestions should go hand in hand and complement each other.

I support this as well, being ex-coroner, it was almost impossible to know someone's cause of death unless there were police officers nearby, but not every single time they knew what happened to the body. This would improve the RP both for PD and Coroners ( if they're still active)

• mj2002 locked this topic