What does "The Future of the Los Santos Government." mean to business licenses?

Department of Finance is still active and functional. There might be some delays here and there, but you will be fine.

EDIT: We might not be able to proccess any NEW business registrations / applications until a new portal is made, but the existing ones will have no problem running.

Edited by Pogis

I think their responses will be a bit delayed indeed and we won't see any more "remind people of their expired licenses" simulator. Or telling random car salesmen they can't maintain business in public parking lots like they always used to at least for a while.

Edited by R0xx0r
Just now, R0xx0r said:

Or telling random car salesmen they can't maintain business in public parking lots like they always used to.

It's all up to the new heads of Government to decide on what to do about the illegal dealerships, but for now - we'll still continue doing that.

Edited by Pogis
5 hours ago, shareef2 said:

it means we're going to do call center roleplay and make you reregister along with a /banktransfer fee

Please, make it happen ?

Back to the topic though, well, u wont be sbke to register new so uhhh, no fines, i guess? Or freeze the businesses?

2 hours ago, Daylong said:

Please, make it happen ?

Back to the topic though, well, u wont be sbke to register new so uhhh, no fines, i guess? Or freeze the businesses?

We will not be freezing any businesses. There’s a possibility you will not be able to register new businesses for a small while until a new portal is up though, so yes, no fines for non-registering for now. 

• Applaud 1
3 hours ago, Pogis said:

We will not be freezing any businesses. There’s a possibility you will not be able to register new businesses for a small while until a new portal is up though, so yes, no fines for non-registering for now. 

At least good to know that current business' will continues. Question is, will existing business' that were registered will have to re-register?

30 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

At least good to know that current business' will continues. Question is, will existing business' that were registered will have to re-register?

We were told that we would receive the data from the old database, we might have to manually re-register all of the existing businesses, but that will be done by the DoF ourselves. I'm hoping we'll also get the personal registry back. If not, we have saved some data and we might have to go around and confirm with the business owners and re-register all of them manually.

• mj2002 locked this topic