New Phone UI

I actually really like this idea. It'd be pretty cool to text someone selling a car or something and have them send back an actual photograph they've just taken of it in the DMs rather than suddenly having to take it all OOC and have to head onto discord to see pictures.

Supporting.

Other than the weird reasoning to have the suggestion implemented, this would make life so much easier and can’t believe this actually exists. Personally, when the Rockstar Editor is made available for RageMP, the selfie option on this feature would save me time rather than exiting the game to go to the editor.

I hope this is a public resource that the devs can acquire rather than having to start a project for new UI and scripts for the camera and it’s angles.

14 minutes ago, Rozi said:

I would love this! But I believe that if the UI changes, we shouldn't copy the iPhone since we might have legal problems, but if the phone looked like the latest version of Android (Or any other), it would be such a nice change.

yeah didn't even realize about the copyright shit, but if we could get something like that, that would be dope.

• mj2002 locked this topic