[LSFD] Los Santos Riots

Username: Tsarna
Comment: Sadly, they just do not know what they are doing. It has come to this point, where they just look for reasons to burn properties down, because... well, actually, they do not have reasons.. instead of doing something really productive for their neighborhoods, they destroy them and then whine why they live in such places. Burning down Fire Stations - way to go, morons. Freddy - you and the whole team, you have more support. Because in the end - normality prevails, idiocy falls (and along with it, those imbeciles).

Username: Blair

Comment: He's obviously a misogynistic virgin twat who's just mad he can't get laid with complete strangers using a couple of lame compliments. There might be some wrinkly old hags loitering around Strawberry who might be able to sort him out for a few bucks though. Probably desperate enough to take it tbh

Edited by Moonsong
19 hours ago, Moonsong said:

Name: Blair

Comment: This is what happens when you inbreed folks, you get idiots like this sugar coating mindless destruction of property as some release of frustration. Which we apparently have to suck it up and deal with it, even though their actions are directly putting innocent lives like those they're protesting about at risk, with every rock, Molotov and gunshot fired. You really are a pathetic and exceptionally stupid human being. I hope Darwinism takes care of you and others like you.

Username: Straight Outta K-Town

Comment: First of all, I don't inbreed. Evidently, I'm not white. Second of all, nobody's sugar coating shit. But 6+ human lives are worth a lot more than some fire station. You could be volunteering to help rebuild it, or dropping off supplies to the LSFD. But you're not, you're bitching on the internet like anybody cares about your bitch ass white trash opinion. Suck my whole dick with your retarded ass, wannabe rape victim ass mother's lips, you autistic fuck.

And yes, you do have to suck it up. You definitely do. Property is worth less than human life, if you think anything different, your mother should've aborted you.

Edited by El Ghetto Man

Comment: I haven't said that they aren't you chin dribbling infadel, what I'm saying is that it's completely pointless to put even more lives at risk by burning down a firestation that has absolutely fuck all to do with your 'grievances'; they save lives regardless of race, gender or color. So some people got killed, that's sad but it doesn't give you the right to run around destroying shit that doesn't belong to you, let alone has nothing to do with your issues. And who pays to repair the shit you people destroy? We all do out of our own pockets.

The irony of your assumption of my gender, misogynistic comments and rape threats after bitching about racial profiling and stereotyping is not lost on me. Though I'm sure if I called you any number of racially explicit names it would be completely uncalled for. 

Edited by Moonsong

Username: LSSaintsFan87

Comment: @Straight Outta K-Town 6+ human lives are worth a lot more than some fire station? Yeah, until there's a fire in an apartment complex, and then dozens, maybe even hundreds of lives are at risk.

Your efforts to tar the FD with the same brush as the LSPD or LSSD just go to show how moronic you really are. Hell, your moral compass is so fucked, I'd be amazed if you could find your way to your own front door.

18 hours ago, Switch said:

Username: LSSaintsFan87

Comment: @Straight Outta K-Town 6+ human lives are worth a lot more than some fire station? Yeah, until there's a fire in an apartment complex, and then dozens, maybe even hundreds of lives are at risk.

Your efforts to tar the FD with the same brush as the LSPD or LSSD just go to show how moronic you really are. Hell, your moral compass is so fucked, I'd be amazed if you could find your way to your own front door.

Comment: And when said apartment is on fire, guess what? There's still FD, they haven't been erased simply because their THIRD station had a little bit of fire on it.

If u think im trying to tar the LSFD with any kind of brush, ur retarded, I wasn't the one who burnt the station, don't agree with it, but I'm tired of hearing about it. Talk about what really matters, dry ur eyes and don't cry about a station that'll be rebuilt like nothing ever happened in 7 days when there's countless human lives that have been lost and have continued to be lost for years.

19 hours ago, Moonsong said:

Comment: I haven't said that they aren't you chin dribbling infadel, what I'm saying is that it's completely pointless to put even more lives at risk by burning down a firestation that has absolutely fuck all to do with your 'grievances'; they save lives regardless of race, gender or color. So some people got killed, that's sad but it doesn't give you the right to run around destroying shit that doesn't belong to you, let alone has nothing to do with your issues. And who pays to repair the shit you people destroy? We all do out of our own pockets.

The irony of your assumption of my gender, misogynistic comments and rape threats after bitching about racial profiling and stereotyping is not lost on me. Though I'm sure if I called you any number of racially explicit names it would be completely uncalled for. 

Comment: Pinpoint where I threatened to rape u, white bitch. Bitch I don't RAPE white people, I have standards, okay??? Second of all, go rant to someone else about ur bitch ass firestation and who has rights to do what, I don't give a fuck, im sick of hearing about ur bitchmade fire station, if u wanna see what I think of that bullshit, go find the pile of turds that i drowned in piss and left on Station 3's doorstep, gringo.

It's also hilarious that u completely ignored what I said about the fact that u could be... A. Helping the LSFD rebuild what they've lost through volunteering. B. Donating to the LSFD. C. Doing anything other than bitching on the internet.... Yet here u are. Bitching about something that's gonna be back to how it was in a week and completely glossing over something that's been how it is for a long time.

Third of all u dumb trailer trash piece of shit, ur not gonna pay a single dollar to the LSFD, so don't talk all this 'out of our pockets' bullshit, in the end ur gonna have nothing to do with the rebuilding of the LSFD HQ and all ur doing is complaining to try and overshadow the REAL issue.

Edit: And FYI, I found ur Facebrowser Blair. So I'm gonna double down on the fact that I didn't threaten to rape u by saying, bitch u couldn't even get my dick hard if u tried. How am I gonna rape u???

EAyd78uGGOJBQo7Xtdxa_10_00dd544fa7e07051

Edited by El Ghetto Man
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic