Mod Launcher - Rage 1.1 [DLC.RPF FILES ONLY!]

SkaliX2

You don't even need a mod loader, you can simply create a text file in the main Rage-MP folder named 'dont-remove-expired-clientside-packages.txt' and it won't delete your mods anymore, works the same way as before, works regardless if it's a 0.3.7 server or 1.1.

Edited by Firesky
22 hours ago, Firesky said:

You don't even need a mod loader, you can simply create a text file in the main Rage-MP folder named 'dont-remove-expired-clientside-packages.txt' and it won't delete your mods anymore, works the same way as before, works regardless if it's a 0.3.7 server or 1.1.

on any version of the game?

edit: just tried it and works for rockstar launcher version! how simple lol

Edited by Koshkovsky
On 9/1/2020 at 1:10 PM, Firesky said:

That won’t when client_resources are encrypted. Best to get used to this. 

29 minutes ago, Marksman said:

That won’t when client_resources are encrypted. Best to get used to this. 

You can still load addon mods into 1.1 servers, no need for encryption even, tried it already.. Just instead of placing them inside a dlcpacks folder you just straight up put the folder with the dlc.rpf inside of the main server folder, works.. No need for encrypting anything and even if encryption was a must, just use a local server to encrypt it and then use that file.. But there's no need.

On 9/1/2020 at 1:10 PM, Firesky said:

It doesn't work for me, I've made the text file, replaces the dlc.rpf with the modded one. When I start rage and select a server it opens up the Rockstar Games Launcher and starts updating. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I was putting it into the GTAV directory and not the rage directory. Okay but now how do I go about installing visual mods using this method, mods such as redux.

Edited by Deeman
1 hour ago, Deeman said:

It doesn't work for me, I've made the text file, replaces the dlc.rpf with the modded one. When I start rage and select a server it opens up the Rockstar Games Launcher and starts updating. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I was putting it into the GTAV directory and not the rage directory. Okay but now how do I go about installing visual mods using this method, mods such as redux.

Socialclub version doesn't support visual mods like Redux. Only Epic Games & Steam do.

If you do have Epic, ensure that you've turned off auto updates.

Edited by Sterren
  • Monster. locked and unpinned this topic