Relationship RP

Lucie

Relationship RP  

405 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When it comes down to it, I'll RP a relationship but nowadays when it goes towards ERP, I tend to go "/do Some time passes as they have their "fun" " or something similar rather than actually roleplaying it out since imo its a bit cringe to actually do.

plus 9/10 times its 2 guys erping with each other

5 hours ago, heat465 said:

plus 9/10 times its 2 guys erping with each other

the server's 90% male, so of course.  I suggested more female players would be a step in the right direction, but people got mad at me.

I mean, we are trying to RP something that resembles what life might be like, so there is definitely a place for it.  I think it is interesting to see relationships (whatever the context is) develop organically in the game. It just creates some added depth to the world in general and can help along a character's storyline if that is something that compliments it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 9:38 PM, jcat said:

I don't know why people are so against it.

No one is against it. Its just that we don't decide who wants to join the server. No one has any control of making new female players show up.