Staff Update - July 2020

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hello everyone!

June has been a very strong month for the server overall. Although there has been a very slight decrease in players due to re-openings across the world, we are still very proud of the activity we've seen. This month we peaked at 624 players online at one time. The server averaged 304.75 players throughout the month at all times. As for applications, we received 2,070 with a 29.46% acceptance rate. That means that we had 610 new players join the community. With this slight decrease in new waves of players, we will have the opportunity to re-focus on quality of current players instead of having to manage a huge wave of new players, and we hope to have a calm summer to keep increasing the quality of the community for everyone. Those who are new to the community, welcome! We hope that you enjoy your time here.

We've had quite a large workload on our administrative team this month with a total of 19624 reports being submitted in the month alone, with an average of 701 reports being submitted a day. We are promoting a large number of admins so that we can help combat the large amount of reports we're receiving and so that there will be faster response times for reports. 

As well, we've had a few changes within Staff Management. I will be leaving Head of Support and passing it off to @FearnR with @Groz as Assistant Head of Support. With me stepping out of Head of Support, I'll be filling in as Assistant Head of Admins. I have full confidence in FearnR and Groz and wish them the best of luck in their new roles!

Another notable event that we had this month was the use of clips recorded on GTA:W for a Kanye West video!
Check it out here: 

Our team is looking forward to July and hope that you all are as well. We wish everyone luck if they're returning to work, school, etc.

To conclude, I'd like to congratulate those who are promoted and welcome the new Support members to the team!

FullyCanadian

Admin Promotions

Game Administrator Level 3 to Game Administrator Level 4

@FullyCanadian (Assistant Head of Admins)

Game Administrator Level 2 to Game Administrator Level 3

@FearnR (Head of Support)

@Bombie (Head of Property Requests)

@lambchops (Head of Roleplay Quality Management)

Game Administrator Level 1 to Game Administrator Level 2

@Cheeezy

Trial Administrator to Game Administrator Level 1

@Chey

@Sharvit
@Shanks

Senior Support to Trial Administrator

@Enko

@Dios

@Odin

@Truffle

Support to Senior Support

@nateX

@HaveADream

@Bash

@Wirbelwind

@Perky

New Support Team Members
@Phz

@Invictus

@Chiky

If you were placed on reserved, you will be contacted with feedback. Otherwise, if you applied for the staff team and your name is not on this list, you have unfortunately been denied. You may contact  @FearnR for feedback and the denial reason. Any denied applicants this month may not reapply until the staff applications open again in August for the staff update in September 2020.

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1
  • Canadian locked this topic
  • Canadian unpinned and unfeatured this topic