Additional Clothing Pack for 1.1

Oggy

I would just like to see the original GTAO stuff appear... A lot of it is missing and some stuff only exists for example in undershirts when it don't realy seem like a reason it wouldn't exist as a regular shirt. I don't know if other servers 

There's also a bunch of duplicate outfits that makes it hard to search for stuff. I really think GTAO stuff should be 100% sorted out as much as possible before more DLC stuff gets put. Having the missing pieces from that alone would make it far easier to have people that look different from eachother.  

5 minutes ago, Blondie said:

You guys should try to find a mod that make the women GTAonline chars look feminine like a body mod

Such mods exist. Are we going to implement them? no. They won't work with other mods, which would be entirely counter-productive.

2 minutes ago, Momo's Revenge said:

I would just like to see the original GTAO stuff appear... A lot of it is missing and some stuff only exists for example in undershirts when it don't realy seem like a reason it wouldn't exist as a regular shirt. I don't know if other servers 

There's also a bunch of duplicate outfits that makes it hard to search for stuff. I really think GTAO stuff should be 100% sorted out as much as possible before more DLC stuff gets put. Having the missing pieces from that alone would make it far easier to have people that look different from eachother.  

Rage limitations... 

Can we all just stick to mods, please? If you have a mod you want added, or a type of mod you'd like to see, please bring it up.

if it's bug related, Rage/client related or in any way not a mod, please keep these thoughts to yourself.

• Wuhtah locked this topic