jewelry stores

Jari13X

As far as I know, jewelry store owners can pay $25.00 for items worth 10-100k and sell them at that price, I think that should be limited or restricted because it doesn't make any sense, people are just making bank unrealistically. That's the topic.

Edited by Jola

They can do that about as much as they can walk up to you and shoot you in the head with no RP. Like the latter example, if you see people doing that report them. Makes it really difficult for guys like me that do IRL prices on their jewelry despite the absurd inflation in game.

I mean fundamentally that would be the logical approach but there's no real way to know or get solid evidence, just people bragging about it being done, there's like 4? Jewelry stores in the game, I don't see the problem in checking up on them.

Edited by Jola
23 minutes ago, Chef said:

They can do that about as much as they can walk up to you and shoot you in the head with no RP. Like the latter example, if you see people doing that report them. Makes it really difficult for guys like me that do IRL prices on their jewelry despite the absurd inflation in game.

why would u go by irl prices. people make 4k an hour minimum per job and a sandwich costs 50 dollars, jewellery should be expensive ingame so it is actually an investment/purchase instead of something u can get with pocket change. 

I keep having to explain that using IRL prices for jewelry or anything else in the game isn't a good idea, it creates a "no value" item that everyone can buy.

Yes jewels are made out of components which aren't expensive, but at the same time they sell a very low amount of them at high prices. So at the end of the day they don't make much money per hour compared to what other businesses can do.