Star Citizen

Notbond

12 minutes ago, Lionhearted said:

I have an Aurora because I'm poor. :)

WE have Aurora's because we're not stupid enough to throw crazy amounts of money to an unfinished game for ships that will later be purchasable with IG currency. There is also no guarantee the game will be finished or be anywhere near what they promised.

Rich or poor, its about the principle.

Edited by Arnzeal
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Stimo said:

My first post on the forum and I'm already classed as 'stupid' =[. Good to be here guys.

Its not so expensive when 4 other people help pay for it. It individually costs probably the same amount as you would for a ship by yourself.

It was not my intent to insult anyone. Being stupid and acting/making stupid decisions are two completely different things. I am not branding anyone. My opinion is that I think its stupid, does not mean it is for you or anyone else. Besides, we all do stupid things sometimes. 

I simply prefer to have my product finished in hand before throwing crazy amounts of money (for a game that is). The gaming development industry is in a sketchy fase right now where they try to milk their communities dry with unfinished games. Rewarding and encouraging such behavior is wrong.

Nevertheless, if I offended you or anyone, I do apologize. It was not my intent.

Edited by Arnzeal
5 minutes ago, Arnzeal said:

It was not my intent to insult anyone. Being stupid and acting/making stupid decisions are two completely different things. I am not branding anyone. My opinion is that I think its stupid, does not mean it is for you or anyone else. Besides, we all do stupid things sometimes. 

I simply prefer to have my product finished in hand before throwing crazy amounts of money (for a game that is). The gaming development industry is in a sketchy fase right now where they try to milk their communities dry with unfinished games. Rewarding and encouraging such behavior is wrong.

Nevertheless, if I offended you or anyone, I do apologize. It was not my intent.

Haha it's all good man, I was just messing around.

22 hours ago, Arnzeal said:

Most people do it to put towards the development I suppose.

And that we like... shiny... new things...

• 5 weeks later...
On 05.10.2017 at 3:16 PM, WhiteShadow said:

I want to buy that Constellation Aquila ship but damn $275.00... Maybe I'll get the F7C Hornet for $125 just cause lel.

Don't know too much about this game, just started following it recently but do you really pay IRL cash to get ships in Star Citizen? If that's the case,  is that the only way to get the best ships?

4 hours ago, Fibberic said:

Don't know too much about this game, just started following it recently but do you really pay IRL cash to get ships in Star Citizen? If that's the case,  is that the only way to get the best ships?

Right now yes. Later you can only buy them IG with the IG currency, from what I heard you can also design your own ships and put them up on the market and you get a cut of the sales so if it sells really well you could make a lot.

8 hours ago, WhiteShadow said:

Right now yes. Later you can only buy them IG with the IG currency, from what I heard you can also design your own ships and put them up on the market and you get a cut of the sales so if it sells really well you could make a lot.

I don't know if you ever played Eve Online but if you did, should we expect Star Citizen's economy to be similiar with Eve Online?

• mj2002 locked this topic