Why everything is booring in here?

Joey

Heyy guuys, I used to play here back in 19' then I left cus it was all booring and even with 500+ players still booringg, I wanna play GTA V but need some motivation lol!!

Like all we have very limited number of factions and all we do is rping as mechanic or going to clubs,racing and ig that's it? I might I have missed out alot, cus I litreally have no idea, what to do ig. I just go from point A TO B AND B TO A that's it.

TBH, I don't know what does script is offering us? I came here from SAMP and we all know how the script was  there, the factions and all that.. You actually had things to do.

Meant no offense to anyone...!

Maybe you should try to actually join a faction. Then you'll have found something to do. Otherwise, you're just stuck going from club to club, from point A to point B. Clearly you haven't actually done anything other than this, judging by the Carbonizzare in your pictures and all the other luxurious items you've bought and sold. If you play GTAW for the money, you will get bored and you will deserve it.

Creating your own rp is a huge part of text servers or any form of text rp. If you're relying on the script to provide you with the majority of your rp, I hate to say it but you're doing it wrong. The amount of possibles you have with text rp is literally endless. The script is most certainly not the limiting factor here, I spent a long time on text only rp on forums and chat rooms that provided zero script whatsoever and was still incredibly fulfilling storytelling. 

• Upvote 2

Roleplay is what you make of it. Understand how interaction is a two-way street and requires effort to be exerted. Yes, the map is a bit big and it can feel empty. But if you build up some rapport with people, you will not be short of things to do.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Marksman said:

Maybe you should try to actually join a faction. Then you'll have found something to do. Otherwise, you're just stuck going from club to club, from point A to point B. Clearly you haven't actually done anything other than this, judging by the Carbonizzare in your pictures and all the other luxurious items you've bought and sold. If you play GTAW for the money, you will get bored and you will deserve it.

You couldn't be anymore correct, it seems to be a major issue on this server. People who simply enjoy the rpg factor of having a lot of money and driving expensive cars. Play a character, not your ooc desires manifest in rp. 

4 hours ago, Torlo said:

You couldn't be anymore correct, it seems to be a major issue on this server. People who simply enjoy the rpg factor of having a lot of money and driving expensive cars. Play a character, not your ooc desires manifest in rp. 

The grind builds character.

Edited by Webb

There are plenty of things to do, honestly there is lot more to do than before.

People just need to find theirs, it's not really about bartenders and mechanics anymore, yep they are still highly sought, but not as often as they used to be. Joining a faction helps a lot, but you know factions are not there to spoonfeed with rp. They are there for people with similar interests to roleplay together. In the end rp is what you make of it, you can spend all day sitting at the river doing nothing or driving around seeking out rp. What matters is how much time you are willing to spend on situations you may get yourself into. A simple fishing trip that maybe lasts two hours can turn into several days long fight for survival, depends on circumstances.

Edited by Engelbert

Jokes aside, you need to try new things. Roleplaying can be boring and you should not grind all day long here if you don't enjoy your time but when you are playing, you should come up with ideas. My best experiences came from extremely simple situations. Going for a run and meeting someone, going for a ridealong and speaking with the officers, working together with people, etc. Roleplaying will never be an action movie but you can create situations to entertain yourself and others. 

• mj2002 locked this topic