/passjoint and /passcig

4 minutes ago, Woona said:

Not needed right now, should be a extremely low priority. 

I don't see what's the issue here, this is literally what people do in real life. They rolled one joint and pass it around; I dont see whats the problem here? It doesn't seem like something that's hard to script in at all. Since even LS-RP had it.

Edited by TheBaby2006
Just now, TheBaby2006 said:

I don't see what's the issue here, this is literally what people do in real life. They rolled one joint and pass it around; I dont see whats the problem here? It doesn't seem like something that's hard to script in at all. Since even LS-RP had it.

In fact, this would improve civilian rp/illegal rp.

1 minute ago, Pathway said:

we literally had a playable soccer before we had drug strengths and renaming, but something as expected as /passjoint should be EXTREMELY low priority. 

They just don't know how to appreciate the smaller things.

Passing around a blunt/joint is a activity that I HIGHLY partake in.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Woona said:

Not needed right now, should be a extremely low priority. 

just because you don't see the value in something doesn't mean it's not worth it. It's a quality of life addition that I don't  see why shouldn't be implemented, the code is there, just could make it so it's a request-accept system to avoid powergame. Player A does /passjoint, player B does /takejoint, simple as that.

However, coma, what's to say they can't infinitely do /passjoint /takejoint? There'd need to be a system that counts the amount of times a joint is passed and the window of time it can be passed, and who has the joint, it's so people don't begin abusing and say, for example, smoke 1 joint and start passing it around their friends mid-shootout to get that extra bit of HP, even if miniscule.

All these things have to be considered before adding, but it's not a bad idea.

5 minutes ago, Sim said:

mid-shootout to get that extra bit of HP, even if miniscule.

u dont get the health boost instantly so what would be the benefit of doing that mid shootout

u have a point though, i assume if this was added the 10 minutes that the joint/cig lasts would still go down no matter who it's passed to.

8 hours ago, Tr1bal said:

I would basically RP 5 grams of weed as one when I'd be in a situation where it won't influence someone else. But when a cop/robber takes a look at it then of course I must RP it as the actual amount it is - unless of course they agree to come along with the RP I have instigated long before... Like I do with alcohol, based on how long the scripted blood alcohol level lasts. One bottle is basically one sip.

I am a good conZOOMer, say thanks  😄

I do the same. I'd support this suggestion in the system, but this is a great alternative for while we wait.

• mj2002 locked this topic