/passjoint and /passcig

Realistic? Yes. But needed in GTAW? No! Why? Cigarettes are way too cheap and drugs are bought way too infrequently. It is better for the IC economy for them not to be passed on.

1 hour ago, Tr1bal said:

Realistic? Yes. But needed in GTAW? No! Why? Cigarettes are way too cheap and drugs are bought way too infrequently. It is better for the IC economy for them not to be passed on.

lol...ur trolling right?

1 hour ago, Swag said:

If it's possible scriptwisely than sure! 
Also make a joint look like a joint and not like a cigarette.

it definently is possible to be scripted in, also for that last part: 

1 hour ago, Tr1bal said:

this isn't going to lower the amount of cigarettes/weed bought? When people want to share weed/cigarettes icly they just do a /me and only one person gets the on screen effects, are u under the impression people use 2 weed items when they rp sharing a blunt with someone? They just /me it every time ive seen this rped.

not sure if u were joking/being sarcastic or what

1 minute ago, Pathway said:

this isn't going to lower the amount of cigarettes/weed bought? When people want to share weed/cigarettes icly they just do a /me and only one person gets the on screen effects, are u under the impression people use 2 weed items when they rp sharing a blunt with someone? They just /me it every time ive seen this rped.

not sure if u were joking/being sarcastic or what

I would basically RP 5 grams of weed as one when I'd be in a situation where it won't influence someone else. But when a cop/robber takes a look at it then of course I must RP it as the actual amount it is - unless of course they agree to come along with the RP I have instigated long before... Like I do with alcohol, based on how long the scripted blood alcohol level lasts. One bottle is basically one sip.

I am a good conZOOMer, say thanks  :D

• mj2002 locked this topic