Lumundung Entertainment - LITTLE SEOUL #1 MOVIE STUDIO

lumun.png

Sets2.png?width=724&height=468

Lumundung Entertainment

Founded 2007

A formerly Thai movie production company that made a name for themselves making pretty well-received action movies. To Thailand, they were a national treasure and their movies were well received locally but did not fair well on an international market. With the founder Freddy Lumundung growing bored of the life he had in Thailand, he opted to immigrated with his top talent, Billy Fong to America with hopes to making it big in Vinewood and become the next big director.

S5lkeY2VZJSj5mMtXt7s_09_1ad369175655b27c47f24189b7ab0756_image.jpg

Alex Locke is a normal noodle cook in the Wook Noodle House, doing his very best to just get along and cause no trouble but he hides a deep secret. Formerly The Shaanxi Spider, a deadly assassin under the employ of the Chinese triads.

When the corrupt police chief, Alabaster Cotton, finds out his secret he blackmails him into taking down the three ruling gangs of Los Santos.

The Vinewood Mob, The Bangkok Clique, and The El Burro Mexicans.

Armed with only his skills and a gun, can he survive?

• Upvote 3

Very interesting! I'm happy to see a movie production company here again, after Vinewood Studios seem to have gone inactive. I miss the old days of big IC movies showing in the cinemas, and proper movie studio RP. It was a lot of fun when this industry was at its height here about 1,5 years ago. Can't wait to see the movie industry active again on gtaw. Best of luck to you!

25 minutes ago, Exciter said:

Very interesting! I'm happy to see a movie production company here again, after Vinewood Studios seem to have gone inactive. I miss the old days of big IC movies showing in the cinemas, and proper movie studio RP. It was a lot of fun when this industry was at its height here about 1,5 years ago. Can't wait to see the movie industry active again on gtaw. Best of luck to you!

Vinewood Studios will be open soon again, maybe we will have some cooperation here ?

10 hours ago, Beatrix said:

Vinewood Studios will be open soon again, maybe we will have some cooperation here ?

11 hours ago, Exciter said:

Unfortunately me and @liew were banned for 'Trolling' for running into a nightclub with other people and received bans. I have 8 months until I can appeal but to be frank I have zero interest in doing so. Best of luck with your own projects however.