High School Roleplay?

MCB666

I would be lying if I said this hasn't been suggested; LFM has been made aware of a similiar if not identical concept - we've just had a meeting and as much as we'd like to accept this the server is just not there just yet. 

Further elaborating on my prior point; structure is necessary and if we can create a foundation to begin with and just keep an eye on progress we'd like to accept this in the future. The school system IRL varies to everyone and I won't lie, many people do struggle with school work. Furthermore, why would someone want to log in, let's say after school to roleplay in a school? Is it the community you want to be apart of?

What would you like from this?

If you could all bring up a group of people who are interested and form a structure we'll bring this into consideration and hopefully get this implemented.

26 minutes ago, Selena said:

Furthermore, why would someone want to log in, let's say after school to roleplay in a school? Is it the community you want to be apart of?

Because IRL gang beefs and other things go beyond free time, most people go to school with each other. People might be cool with people from another gang as they have a friendship that exists outside of the gang life. They know the opps real names and everything. This is a key element that is missing in the illegal RP scene. It's not just about shooting, it's about knowing each other, being friends with people from diffrent gang or even non gang environment. Be it the mean muggin in the hall way or the quirky remark mid class that might set off a after school brawl. IMO this is just missing. If I made any errors writing this don't mind me, I'm fried as a mf.

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Selena said:

I would be lying if I said this hasn't been suggested; LFM has been made aware of a similiar if not identical concept - we've just had a meeting and as much as we'd like to accept this the server is just not there just yet. 

Further elaborating on my prior point; structure is necessary and if we can create a foundation to begin with and just keep an eye on progress we'd like to accept this in the future. The school system IRL varies to everyone and I won't lie, many people do struggle with school work. Furthermore, why would someone want to log in, let's say after school to roleplay in a school? Is it the community you want to be apart of?

If you could all bring up a group of people who are interested and form a structure we'll bring this into consideration and hopefully get this implemented.

The server has enough in population and resources to be able to make this a thing, and the staff team is definitely more than ready to implement it. We really want to see this happen, and are willing to do whatever it takes to get there. 

1 hour ago, Selena said:

I had messaged you I believe last week about this, Nervous also said this can happen but we gotta build it like find more people that’s interested doing it, we already have Two teachers that’s willing to do it and several students we have an entire discord about it... if you want more Information about it you can message me in anyway, but we do have people to work on this.

This has been voiced for a while, I support it. ?

One quam I have is the running of the place or who is going to be the "teachers" if you will, imo a lot of people will turn up to roleplay in the area and I could see the student area of it being packed but the staff/faculty side being rather dry.. I'd like to hear thoughts on that if anyone has some.

**Edit** Post above says they have some teachers already, nice to know!

Edited by Rastapasta
**Edit**

Would love to see this type of roleplay in the server if implemented correctly. It'd introduce way more depth into gang RP as others have already said in this thread. I'd potentially consider developing a teacher character if I saw it worked well.