High School Roleplay?

MCB666

1 hour ago, DOLL said:

I had messaged you I believe last week about this, Nervous also said this can happen but we gotta build it like find more people that’s interested doing it, we already have Two teachers that’s willing to do it and several students we have an entire discord about it... if you want more Information about it you can message me in anyway, but we do have people to work on this.

I’m aware - hence why I said we had an identical concept. We need more structure to it as I said. A thread, people, designated areas, timetables etc. The whole thing.

• Upvote 2
36 minutes ago, Selena said:

I’m aware - hence why I said we had an identical concept. We need more structure to it as I said. A thread, people, designated areas, timetables etc. The whole thing.

Oh! Okay got you, the thread is being made soon for it, we gathering everything, thanks again Selena❤️

• Upvote 2
18 hours ago, DOLL said:

I had messaged you I believe last week about this, Nervous also said this can happen but we gotta build it like find more people that’s interested doing it, we already have Two teachers that’s willing to do it and several students we have an entire discord about it... if you want more Information about it you can message me in anyway, but we do have people to work on this.

RL school counselor here - I'd be down to RP a counselor.  Hope this happens.  

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, Starlyn said:

RL school counselor here - I'd be down to RP a counselor.  Hope this happens.  

They only want this for legit teen gang rp. Why else would they want this.

It will be lit af for few months, then they will get tired of it.

Edited by Engelbert
2 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

It will be lit af for few months, then they will get tired of it.

We want legal roleplayers to be interested in it as well, maybe some regular teenagers. It will be essential for gang roleplay but it could also bring some new characters. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, Toe tagging said:

We want legal roleplayers to be interested in it as well, maybe some regular teenagers. It will be essential for gang roleplay but it could also bring some new characters. 

I see that, but the issue I also see here is, that people like their characters you know, I mean I can guess, that if something happens to their chars...they will simply stop participating, but really that's life. It all depends on atmosphere in the end.

Just now, Engelbert said:

I don't doubt that's the motivation for many, but I've come across teens on the server that aren't gang-affiliated.  Even so, for any teen a school setting can allow for a wide range of RP opportunities.  Clubs, events, programs, partnerships with community business/agencies... I'd hope that this school is modeled after RL schools and simply serve as a backdrop for a variety of RP - not just gang-related RP.

And even for all the little gangbangers, their gang-related drama won't be all they have to look forward to in this setting.  They'd have educators trying to step in and 'save' them from themselves.  

There are lots of ideas to explore.  

• Upvote 3