[SUNE] Cry for help to LSPD, as Outpost 13 pushes it's employees to prostitution.

Username: Urmom

Comment; Chopper goes brrrrrrrr. Really, if it was prostitution you think they'd go public with it? Even better, LS is city of sin, like SIN not sin.  Exotic dancers are like the least of your worries. Also people there's a parking lot few steps away, park there, problem solved.

Edited by Engelbert

Username: CrinoSecurity

Message: I went by yesterday, and didn't see any dancing girls, much to me and my client's disapointment.

But the beer was fine, so that's a plus in my book.

A strange crowed of people in there though, some guy in a wolf mask was harassing some poor girl. So not sure I'll be back there for business meetings.

Username: TheNotSoBlindWoman
Comment: I find really odd that no-one in this city is worried about a place that's obviously related to either hate or organized crime. 

D0ZzPoy.jpg
Or in worse of cases they're related to the criminal Mexicans:
Ae8XFfz.jpg

In any case, I don't know why people keep turning a blind eye to something you can learn on the internet and it's right in front of them... Down with this scum!

2 minutes ago, AkaTenshi said:

Username: TheNotSoBlindWoman
Comment: I find really odd that no-one in this city is worried about a place that's obviously related to either hate or organized crime. 

D0ZzPoy.jpg
Or in worse of cases they're related to the criminal Mexicans:
Ae8XFfz.jpg

In any case, I don't know why people keep turning a blind eye to something you can learn on the internet and it's right in front of them... Down with this scum!

Username: UR_A_FUCKING_MORON
Comment: Or....
d9af26f266bdda431aa53649add92ff5.png

Username: You-bunch-of-morons
Comment: [..]all just got jebaited. I must admit I laughed as tickled reading these comments.  This shit is better than TV.

Author - oh do please continue making these articles. I can't wait for the next wall of comments to read over my morning coffee and chuckle.  10/10

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic