Make undershirt 135 available for all players

On 6/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, Marksman said:

It’s even simpler than that. Undershirt 135 is one of the external vests from Arena Wars, so it was made unavailable for players (I guess PDSDFD have access to all the unavailable clothing items). So what did they do? Replaced it with the hoodie and just forgot to give it to civilians. 

Indeed. This seems like a pretty simple fix. I will forward this to the developers right away. Stay tuned for a response from them.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
On 6/19/2020 at 7:18 AM, Arielle said:

This is like the same problem with the dress whose bottom half (listed as a shirt, though) is no longer accessible. Is there an under-jacket hoodie for females too? It certainly exists in the site they pulled the male one from.

Yea, I think they replaced the bottom when they added the uniforms which is really sad because it was one of the only decent dresses. Not sure if they actually picked what to replace or just used the default numbers of where they pulled the uniforms from but it sucks to have one of the few viable options taken away from the whole server for one faction. Especially when they left so many terrible clothing options behind instead. Maybe they can readd it to another slot/replace something else in order to bring it back... 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Did we though? It's not available for females!

I checked today and didn't see it. If I understand correctly then the mod variant is for females and males, unless we're talking a different mods.

Edited by Memozzy
  • nateX locked this topic