ADD A SCHOOL IG!

DOLL

7 minutes ago, Shaderz said:

This has been discussed recently. 

No admins are needed, just someone motivated enough to start a project like this which I can only imagine it's very time consuming in its early stages. My input is still the same as the one in the thread above.

Ah! Okay thanks! I’ll view it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Netsrac said:

I'd love to see gang beefs started at school, since that high tier realism ?

Bit of the same since most of the characters that’s atleast 13-19 years old has beef with other factions in there age group, it’s going to happen anyways since it’s like that in real life.

Just now, DOLL said:

Bit of the same since most of the characters that’s atleast 13-19 years old has beef with other factions in there age group, it’s going to happen anyways since it’s like that in real life.

Depends on where the school will be located, cause it's less likely to occur if it's in Rockford for example. Also depends on whether it's state school or private. So far I can tell people mostly agree with this, to have teen criminals widespread, but you can do that also without school. Because let's be honest, when did you enjoy roleplaying a student, working part time in the local 24/7 to take care of their mom, or simply a normal student, last time?

Edited by Engelbert
35 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Depends on where the school will be located, cause it's less likely to occur if it's in Rockford for example. Also depends on whether it's state school or private. So far I can tell people mostly agree with this, to have teen criminals widespread, but you can do that also without school. Because let's be honest, when did you enjoy roleplaying a student, working part time in the local 24/7 to take care of their mom, or simply a normal student, last time?

An idea I once circulated amongst some of my friends, was to have forum bored or some such, where people could post what they where doing at school, and other people could write out how their char would react. And maybe something would come out of it. Alot like how we do with court cases (Even though I wish those where held ICly on the server.). And using those texted based events, they could take that with them if and continue the beefs in their "free time" so to speak.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Kabe said:

sounds cool, great idea. but who really wants to roleplay a history teacher.

inb4 some guy rps "hot teacher with happy endings" 

There's many people that don't mind role-playing a teacher and wouldn't mind getting paid a great salary.