More diverse licenses.

Medak

19 hours ago, Hoppe said:

Gotta agree, I dont see the idea of making it too complicated. I mean the driver licenses itself it's hard to get.

It's not really hard to get that license lol, all you need is drive slow and stop when they tell you, pretty basic. The fact that people don't want to spend the "extra" time into something you usually have to do irl to drive those vehicles is just a bit lame to me. It's an excuse so if someone tells them something they say "character development" if none says something they drive like maniacs on the road. I've seen people with Mule or Speedos driving on incoming traffic lanes or going off the road just to deliver 5 crates which realistically not only you could end up braking the vehicle but also could get pulled over and get your license revoked or worse could die if you have an accident. 

License is more important for driving any kind of vehicle. Commercial driver's license is a mandatory government procedure that requires submission of authorized documents of those people who are interested in becoming drivers. It includes various factors for getting a license such as Age Criteria, Education, Driving test etc. For getting more information visit here: IRP Licence Plate

Couple things:

1. I agree that splitting licenses up into Regular Driver's License and Commercial Driver's License, like if you're applying to be a trucker IRL they require you to have a CDL that proves you know how to wield such a large vehicle with respect. I like at least that idea. 

2. What about specific job licenses? For example, I want to RP a char of mine being an Aircraft Mechanic, which IRL requires an Airframe & Powerplant License (which I'm getting irl, actually). I mean, there's Blaine Aviation which puts you through the training to get your pilot's license, but those planes are going to need maintenance at some point, right? Helicopters too. So what, do I just "say" I have the license and RP doing the job and request an amount of money from the owner? Or could there be some license for it? (I know it's pretty niche, but just as a thought)

I completely agree with there needing to be a trucking license. Which shouldn't be a doddle like the driving license is. Hopefully it would bring about better truckers rather than people just rushing from point A to point B to make quick money.

5 hours ago, Jura said:

I completely agree with there needing to be a trucking license. Which shouldn't be a doddle like the driving license is. Hopefully it would bring about better truckers rather than people just rushing from point A to point B to make quick money.

This. 

• mj2002 locked this topic