Early - Mid 90's - PAGES 1-5: Life in SOUTH CENTRAL pushing dubs with the homies from All Swell Dante and Carmelo. Meetings with the original plug Conti Crime Family affiliate Thomas 'Tommy Irish' Burns.

Late 90's - Early 2000's - Pages 6-17: AWOL stint with the grandmother in Blaine County. Meeting Blake 'Biggie' Marks. Corner-boy tied to the Morrison and Meadows DTO operation. Rising to the top of the Chamberlain Hills Jungle. Meeting the plugs Marquis 'Qiz' Meadows, LaVonn 'LV' Morrison, Reggie 'Reg' Kingston, Jalen 'Point' Broussard. Connections with Dark Side Neighborhood Blood, Davis Families Gangster Blood and Barrio 13.

Mid 2000's - Pages 18+: Taking over the projects by way of the gun. Backstabbers. Leading the projects to joining the Blood car. Start of Carson Mafia Gangster Bloods. Untimely Demise.

PAGE 19: 16 years later2023. South Central, Los Santos. Cedric Harrington - The son of Bryce 'DopeBoy' Harrington is introduced to the drug game by his father's old associates. The cycle continues.

unknown.png?width=545&height=517

THE LIFE AND DEATH OF BRYCE HARRINGTON. BIG B. THEN KNOWN AS DOPEBOY. A SOUTH CENTRAL WAY OF LIVING. NEIGHBORHOOD DOPEBOY. DOUGHBOY. BIG WHOOP. BIG BLOOD. OG DOPEBOY. COMMUNITY LEADER. CREATING MORE JOBS IN SOUTH CENTRAL THAN THE US GOVERNMENT. CRACK ROCK SLINGER. ANTHONY BOURDAIN OF THE CRACK GAME. RISE FROM DIMEBAG PUSHER TO SERIOUS WEIGHT MOVER. 

Everything that has happened is all IC. I made this character with the intention of seeing where I go and its been a great ride. I hope you enjoy watching/reading.

Edited by Cap0
  • Upvote 12

So hush now child, and don't you cry
Your folks might understand you, by and by
Move on up, and keep on wishing
Remember your dream is your only scheme
So keep on pushing

1590678995340-lsrpse.png

1594065682106-lsrpse.png

1590679955780-lsrpse.png1590680669305-lsrpse.png1590680900919-lsrpse.png

Edited by Bryce Harrington

I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
I'm that nigga in the alley
I'm your doctor, when in need
Want some coke, have some weed
You know me, I'm your friend
Your main boy, thick and thin
I'm your pusherman
I'm your pusherman

1590681350643-lsrpse.png

1590681415250-lsrpse.png

A junkie walking through the twilight

I'm on my way home

I left three days ago,

but no one seems to know I'm gone

Home is where the hatred is

Home is filled with pain and it, Might not be such a bad idea if I never, never went home again

1590780135782-lsrpse.png

1590780266794-lsrpse.png

• Cap0 changed the title to The Harringtons.