12 minutes ago, EffPee said:

image0.jpg

Who runnin this shit its not even close

50 minutes ago, orangejuice said:

The realest

APPRECIATE THE LOVE GUYS

OH SHIT DOPEBOY ON VLAD

vlad_tv_main_interview.png

(Bryce Harrington sits in front of the camera. He records from home. Bryce Harrington’s teeth are encased in golden grills. He sports an Islamic beard. His hands are decked in large clunky rings).

Vlad: It’s great to have you here Dopeboy. How you feeling? What you been up to my man?

Bryce Harrington: Haha, ish been a minute Vlad I cain een lie…I was menna come onna show  two weeksh go but I got caught up in shome widda label. None major tho. But (Bryce scratches his cheek with his finger) I been good maan, cain complain. All praise to da most high he got me out here breathin. Survoivin you awready know how it is.

Vlad: That’s good to hear…Well a lot of people in the comments section have been asking for you to come on the show.

Bryce Harrington: (Bryce croaks out a laugh. He reveals his golden grills that encase his teeth) Ha-ha. I ain een kno I had fansh lie dat. Guessh eybody no how we get down in Sou Central huh?

Vlad: Exactly! We’ve seen your parties all over Facebrowser. You got quite a name for yourself Dopeboy.

(Vlad turns into FBI mode).

Bryce Harrington: We got a lotta stuff planned me and da big homies workin onna label right neow. We got a lotta shit inna worksh. (Bryce nods. He interlocks his fingers and listens to Vlad).

Vlad: So let’s start where it all began. Dopeboy. How did the name come around? Take us to the beginning if you don’t mind.

Bryce Harrington: Da name kinda self-xplanatory. I was movin moe weight onna skreets than Arnold Schwarzenegger ha-ha-ha! (Bryce claps his palms like a seal). But shit whea it all began? (Bryce puffs his cheeks, he stares away from the camera for a brief moment).

Vlad: Yeah, yeah. Where it all began. How did you get your foot in the dope game? What was that like? We know know the picture in South Central a lot different than when you first started.

Bryce Harrington: Shiiit. Take y’all to da beginnin? I was lie …nineteen? Livin wit da grandmomsh off All Shwell near Forum Drive, South Central. God rest her soul she ain wid us no moe but…Yuh, I was uhhh. I was on my teenage shit Vlad. You know how it be. Unemployed, outta school. Not puttin no food onna table. Meanwhile I’m seein da niggash that I went to Davish high (Bryce jerks his thumb over his shoulder as he talks) wit all makin money putting dat shit onna gram. Flexin. Hadda nigga feelin a typa way.

Vlad: So was that your primary motivation for entering the dope game? To provide or was it to flex like all your…your homies were doing?

Bryce Harrington: I’m not gone shit hurr an shay dat wannin ta flex onna gram ain play a port. Cause dat shit did. But fa me? Long as I was putting food onna table? Grandmoms was happy. My luh shishtas wa happy. We were all good.

Vlad: So how did you go from not making any money into moving pills on the corner?

Bryce Harrington: Yeen gone belie me when I shay thish Vlad but yo…Luck hadda big port to play innat. Shit I rememba it lie yestaday. (Bryce looks away from camera to reminisce). I was hangin oussie All Shwell. Thish big ol G-Class pull up. Dude pull up an axe fa a homie called Red. Back inna day thurr was a luh blood set dat banged oussie All Shwell.

Vlad: (Vlad Interjects) Were you involved?

Bryce Harrington: Naah, I waddnt no blood. They were niggash I wenna school wit. They ain press me or none. Me an grandmomsh wenna about our bidness. (Bryce returns to the story) But yo. Thish big ole G-Class pull up, he acks fa ah homie called Red. I tel him I ain kno da nigga but I can pass a message on.

Vlad: What did he say then?

Bryce Harrington: He tol he gone shlie back (Bryce squints to remember the conversation). Thash when I said yo. I ain know you. But I do know that whip foire. So if you makin money? Let a nigga work for you.

Vlad: That’s a bold move! What made you do that?

Bryce Harrington says: Grandmomsh yo! She wa puttin pressure on me ta git a job. At da time I kinda new Vinny, thash da due name. I kina knew Vinny was inta shome different. He was pullin up inna fly assh cor talkin to da niggas that made money in All Shwell.

Vlad: Wasn’t that a risky move? Going behind the blood set and talking to their business partner?

Bryce Harrington: Absolutely yo, absolutely. (Bryce nods his head rapidly). But I was young Vlad…When you dat young an hungry yeen thinkin bout consequences Vlad. You tryna make money at all coshts.

Vlad: So let’s fast forward…You are now moving pills for Vinny. How much are you making at this point?

Bryce Harrington: (Bryce squints off camera. He tries to recall the numbers). Amn….Roun thish toime I’m makin chump change yo. But /a-lot/ moe than what I was makin before.

Vlad: (Vlad interjects) How much we talking though? Like if you could give a figure

Bryce Harrington: I’m taln lie…two/three thou ey two weeksh. Shit respectable at the toime. S’when I got my grillsh fitted, made sho grandmoms was inna Sunday best. Lookin afta my peoplesh. Shit was a good toime I cain lie.

Vlad: During this time are you only moving pills? When does Dopeboy become Dopeboy.

Bryce Harrington: Wor, wor. Vinny was inna molly game. Lookin back he was prolly a pawn too. I thought dude was the /plug/ (Bryce croaks out a laugh and shakes his head). I ain get inna dopegame till I met Dante and Melo. God rest they souls. They ain widdus ri na. At the toime eybody knew me as Bryce. I ain become Dopeboy till I met Big.

Vlad: Let’s move on to when the so-called easy period ends you meet Dante and Melo. What was working with your childhood friends like?

*VLAD TV VIDEO ENDS….PART 2 DROPPING SOON*

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • Cap0 changed the title to The Harringtons.